HomeBlogUncategorizedastrology kinks tumblr

astrology kinks tumblr

uranus: pisces. Very sweet deep-down, not the most funny guy but he would be laughing all the time. aries moon are such sweet hearts. Also, is not just touching for them, is how it's done. someone with a home and a big bed to roll in may be your cup of tea, but collaborating with someone with a business is better. Mars in virgo loves to be right and usually is. mars in the 11th house overlay - will try out any s3x position. Generally speaking the important planets to consider are: Within modern astrology, the following houses give us clues in our exploration of the astrology of sexuality: Now that weve got a better idea of which planets and houses are relevant in the astrology of sexuality we can look to see what aspects are formed between them. They also lose themselves in music, in movies, in any type of art. But is always down to meet new people and set new expectations. Venus in Pisces: he likes who he likes. cancer, leo & pisces placements are the worst ex's to have! check out the twitter thread on this aswell <3. He's competitive and aggressive, sometimes playfully, sometimes not. In relationships, his standars are set up quiet high bc he creates this idea of what he likes and falls in love with it. of all images remains with the artists. love is making. Capricorn Moon: chill. Asteroid Lust is also known as a energy confining in rebirth, renewal, and restarts; this sources from spaces that come from playful to intense situations or experiences. Also, they're very easy going so it's hard not to like them. Everything has to be reciprocated. We havent heard from you in a while.. i hope you are alright. Mars in leo pick a fight just for fun and sometimes they take it too far lol and even tho they are always fooling around, you will know they're annoyed. He can get easily jealous if provoked. its time to find where you lie in terms of self comfort and care. They find themselves lost in their thoughts. their zesty and unapologetic self expression is endearing to many, they stand out from a crowd and embrace this characteristic whole heartedly, the state of society is something they often analyze, and rebel against. saturn: leo. Pluto as the energy of life, death and rebirth Pluto rules the reproductive system. They might see you as an their ideal partner. gemini - upgrading to new technology or wanting to showcase even more detail to your job or projects. Laziness really doesn't go with him. you wish for many positions all up into cosplay during sexual escapades. Finding your Asteroid Lust in the Birth Chart. you need to have a discussion, a new thought, and a opportunity to branch out from the regular and routine. And foreplay is huge. Strong sex drive. See yourself with a new perspective through your natal chart. Also, extremely touchy if they like you. Leo Mars: drama queen. leos are all very extroverted, if you know an introvert one it's bc they're not comfortable enough to show their true side yet. mercury in taurus is all about solitude but it is also about finding passion in slow intervals. They would want you as much as you want them, and the more you want it, the better. virgoes are so willing to serve it's c r a z y ! Then he got a girlfriend and cutted me out from all of his social media so now I don't know what the fck happened lol. they are very, free thinkers, free spirits. About Me. He would listen to me, so that was attractive. One day he gave me a flower he made out of a napkin. everyone has their own thoughts and emotions on certain events and you cant control them. 1. There's something pleasing in having so much power over someone. be a brat, be needy, and be passionate about your self created goals right now. Gets easily jealous and most of the times it's all in his head. moon in gemini : thoughts, ideas, and new forms of creativity all clash with your emotions. Gender and sexual orientation is often writ very clearly in the chart and is a fascinating part of the astrology of sexuality. It's so obvious when likes someone. It's very hard for him to get over old habits and routine. People could admire how you do sports. Hi Faith.I appreciate your unbiased approach in writing this very enlightening article. you may have to experience some delays or waiting games with what you love, but it will benefit you because you find the luck anywhere you express yourself. I put the one I believe is the most accurate, I'm going to change them as time goes, if necessary*. I adored how he would tell me that I was wrong. Kinda like he knew what i was going to ask him. They keep playfully fighting each other just to be able to get a slight touch literally can't keep their hands to themselves. knowledge is power and can be used against your enemies. asteroid lust in capricorn: the knees are sensitive and positions around doggy style and missionary can be sexually indulging with this position. Taurus is ruled by Venus, the planet of love and beauty. Virgo suns are so intune with themselves and as crazy and fun as they can be, they're always very organized and well put together, that's their duality. Again with the snuggles and soft smol-ness. It's scary to think it can never be mutual. you must have the connections of social media and discussion with you, this gives you the chances of expressing your desires, wants, and needs in a blunt and elegant manner. it must be comfortable before anything else. Tumblr - [Below Cut: Fashion style - comfy. someone's moon in your 8th house can be felt as too much for the moon person. Cancer, Pisces, Gemini, Libra are most likely to be copycats. Has Weird Kinks and is Ashamed: Virgo, Taurus, Cancer. They're even more detached than Aquarius. new found discoveries around sex or even professor kinks are involved. Definitely a complex astrological topic worth exploring in anyones chart! And tends to put barriers when meeting new people. speculation. Our unique approach to sex is a complex combination of many astrological elements. These folks are extremely lucky, and when they don't think things will work out, they somehow do! Anyone who is into astrology can tell you that it involves studying the movements of the planets, as well as their mythology and overall meaning; however, those aren't the only celestial bodies. did you see taehyung talking about the meaning behind stigma? But if you have libra, cancer or taurus ascendant then you might look very gracious and have soft, beautiful features. Some people even find themselves born into the body of one gender and identifying strongly with the other, while others are strongly attracted to partners of the same sex. BTS KINKS - Emerjoon Mars (sometimes rising) in virgo actually enjoys cleaning. The 7th House tells us about partnership and how we connect intimately one-on-one, this house is less about sex than it is about relationship. mars&moon trine/conjunction: is a baby maker aspect! "The dominant planet defines your personality more accurately than your sign and is calculated by taking into account every element of your astrological chart. The planet Venus, known as the mother of sex and love, is often astrology's starting point for understanding sexual identities and relationships. some of y'all have been sleep on this boys' abilities and i'm about to show y'all why ; his mars and pluto are in highly beneficial placements The 2nd House tells us what we find sensual and physically pleasing, what is likely to turn us on and make use feel safe and secure. in virgo : the need for a solution, the stomach aches, and the need to stay involved no matter the cost. Having a stable life, financially on the most part, is extremely important to them. Gemini moon are just constantly changing because they need those changes in order to work correctly. he'd be shy sometimes and would let me do all the talking but he remembered everything that I once told him. pluto square venus creates a lot of sexual tension between the two. LOUD: Jungkook likes hearing the noises that his s/o ( significant other) makes . Energy exchanges occur through sexual encounters, and astrologists believe that Venus's position in a person's natal chart can tell us how they behave in various aspects of sex. Taurus : always staring at me, most of the times i looked at him, i caught him. you may see many people branch out to their own methods of self care, so you cant truly follow any leader within the collective. But yeah, I also had a crush on him on the low-low until his best friends told me that the cancer boy liked me. everything in this post is purely. venus in taurus are very touchy especially when they have a crush on someone. being aware of control is a lesson in life. If this Mars in Pisces man has Venus is Leo he may be attracted to a more masculine partner, either male or female. They would tell you about a place they want to visit with you, or include you in family gatherings or tell you about their family. Mars usually takes care of the house person and is willing to please in any way. social commentary is a form of therapy, they work to dismantle establishment and institutions, bettering of mankind is one of their many visions, charity and humanitarian work is something they often engage in, mercury is the fastest moving planet in our solar system, and mercurian individuals are gifted with, mercury holds the youthful curiosity of a child. a need to be in touch with themselves and the partner as one. youre not connected to just anyone but have the ability to connect with everyone all at the same time. 11. your 5th house is the you in the beginning of relationships and dating style (first dates, first kisses) while your 8th house shows the you when feeling the real connection, it shows your kinks, what you like sexually and how you like it. be careful that this type of synastry may indicate many flings and not exactly a concrete connection with this person sexually (but with lots of fun). they want to know what happens on the inside, especially in the way you perceive the world. to fulfill your own desires and to have your own space to create is a need. They're also very into clingy partners and just simply want to be adored by everyone. Leo: Enjoys being teased, thigh and neck kisses, is usually submissive but likes to take . They can never end something by ghosting, there's always a goodbye. Leo risings are very shy at first but once they start talking, they won't ever stop lol it's kinda like a performance, they feel like they need to entertain people. They love to party and socialize and try new things. types may have come from areas of knowledge, cars, and guidance. hello everyone, im now opening up in-depth readings for the following asteroids: asteroid groom 5129: the asteroid of who will engage and share their life with you, the husband, the partner at the end of the aisle. Astrology post mostly from Google, Tumblr, WeHeartIt, etc. Great proportions. The Sun as our intrinsic life force and motivating energy the Sun is fundamental to what drives us. Also, can be very judgemental when someone does not meet their criteria. Very energetic, very easy to talk to and funny. asteroid adonis in pisces - needing to be involved with someone that will be vulnerable and lay it all down for you. think of the birth of . frizzy or thick curly hair. you may check out this thread also on my twitter. someone's Mars in your 7th house makes them want to rush into relationships w you. They actually enjoy being annoying lol. you can really feel how you merge into each other, suck on each others energy and become one after every interaction. I'll begin making the list 15th February. This due to some childhood trama or just growing up in a business or wealthy environment. *if nothing comes up when you click a link, that means I haven't answered or posted anything about it! Virgo Moon: adult babies. Could literally outsmart anyone, that's attractive. enhypen astrology kim sunoo ni-ki jay jake heeseung jungwon astro notes astrology observations rising sign sagittarius rising capricorn rising aquarius rising cancer rising libra rising kpop kpop astrology virgo rising leo rising scorpio rising nishimura riki sunoo yang jungwon lee heeseung enhypen jay sunghoon park sunghoon sim jaeyun enhypen . rash, immature, and fun people that love to wear bright and rich reds in their wardrobe. this is not a time to relate to others but to establish your own perspectives, needs, desires, and wants. Also, absolutely hate not being listened to. We were never really close friends, we had mutual friends so we would see each other every once in a while. mars in the 12th house overlay - be careful! that's what you should be careful, because not everyone is comfortable being vulnerable. They need to feel like they're doing a great job so compliments mean a lot to them. BTS' Kinks Masterpost (Based on Astrology) - Hyung Line. The only difference I see between him and Jun is his protective aura is a little stronger. Someone that reciprocates his love. i like girls who stay fit and healthyand have s-strong muscles, y'all: anyways, back to my fuckboy/fratboy jungkook au. you desire communication that is honest, genuine, and straightforward. education and school is important in the lives of jupiterians, they love to spread their knowledge. Our attitudes to sex can be very open-minded or exceedingly prudish and this too is often clearly written in our natal charts. Tend to talk a lot more when nervous. asteroid lust in aries: the head is sensitive and the need to dominate will always be in mind. im just reading the stars and sharing my findings. yeah i have many thoughts on it. colors of bright red may trigger aggression and feelings of adrenaline. performance and great hip work is needed in bed and with the self. Based on my personal experiences and things I've read and heard. BTS' Dominant Planets. Gemini : funny. expressing your desires is healing. they may have wet dreams or cause sexual notions to happen in the connection, helping you to understanding where they start and where they end. Then they try everything to be what that person wants. skincare focus or a new makeup haul may be present. asteroid lust in pisces: the feet have a connection with the sexual desires this position inhabits; feet love during intercourse and even giving constant massages to lower parts of the body is a turn on. But is also not the jealously type, he just wants a lovely relationship. Mental stimulation is key and having great sense of humor is very important as well. you must always be on the move, needing to implement new structures into your life and solving word puzzles. mars in cancer does NOT get along with another mars in cancer, or it's just really hard since they get easily offended and get crazy angry. what is there to do with your hands? your childhood is most strong, especially the child that is inside you. asteroid adonis in libra - ideal types linger with those whom are flirtatious, kinky, and playful with their writing and mannerisms. He's smol but feisty. people that are reliable, a guide, or a provider. I had to be the one that made the first move and talk to him but very interesting, he always seemed to know what to respond and he'd respond right away. aries moon really don't fck with many people, they do their own thing and have a hard time making new friends (even tho they are well liked). It gets to that point sometimes where people don't take them serious, and it's true. depression and overall gloom is common, a lot of neptunian life revolves around misery and, uranus is the oddball of the solar system. they avoid the real world, when they are faced with rude awakenings, they are often thrown into deep and suffocating melancholy. S3x here is a way to release stress, to just shut the brain for a little bit and focus on the feeling. I don't know if you saw today's tmap but ..sir..choke me please , ~ I haven't watched any of the new tmaps yet :(( ~. Someone not too loud, not too mean but a little bit of a savage. pisces - there are ways to save what has been lost. But they are always falling for people that dont want them (at least publicly). he has that! Note: for various astrological posts on your faves, please feel free to look through my tags for each member! Fashion style - comfortable but stylish, earthy tones suit him the most. you are to really plan, sort yourself out, and organize as best you could around this period. Just Down For It All: Sagittarius, Libra, Gemini. They both want power and love to take the lead. You can tell by the way he moves that he enjoys it so much he gets lost in it. mars does not seem to understand the 12th house true intentions and viceversa, but still mars wants to be present for the other person and usually takes the lead. It was interesting talking to him. cancer placements are usually surrounded by women in their family, they might have a sister or are very close to their mom, or just feel more comfortable around women in general. That's why they are usually very artsy and very good at what they do. These days, its very difficult to address such sensitive topics as sexuality, religion, and politics without infusing a touch of your own personal opinions or feelings into the commentary. reassurance and a need to input trust physically with the self and partner. Love having fun. Venus in Cancer: would love someone that's hard working, independent, selfless and mature. He likes taking control, taking the lead and is always open to new experiences. another venus / mars in sagittarius. Libra: I liked him right away but not as much to make a move you know. Fashion style - something that fits nicely to his body. We like to take . Despite what popular astrology would have you believe, your Sun sign alone isnt going to tell you a hell of a lot about what you enjoy in the bedroom. He wants a partner that is as committed for him so he can open up his heart. That's why you often find them lying and pretending everything is great. For all that don't know what bdsm means, it stands for: bondage, domination, submission, and masochism. Aries risings females are more straightforward and tomboy-ish than suns. in capricorn : the controlling one, the business woman, the business man, the business individual. venus&mars opposition: creates a sexual attraction between these two. He just seems to blend easily in any situation. males), aries placements (venus & mars mostly) have a necessity to be liked romantically by other people (esp. this position is all about having the correct documents, routine, and overall order set to make daily life happening comfortably and with reassurance. This article was no exception thank you for sharing your illuminating knowledge. risking yourself to be caught or to observe the mind of another is a turn on. In relationships, he approaches so cautiously that sometimes he won't even dare to go far. His temper is something people and even him should be afraid of, anger blinds him. life is full of stories for this position, especially with its inability to detach and discern; though through time and understanding they will. partners asteroid lust in the 11th: you may develop a very keen and strong sexual connection between you and your partner through a friendship; friends to lovers may be a big deal but also a desire to connect with others openly sexually may be a major influence from the partner. Dislike arguments so they run away from them. Of course they get mad, but they're not prideful or is not like they want to punch people. But don't mistreat him, don't just start yelling at him for no reason, don't be mean to him. He's attracted to someone who's reserved and funny. in capricorn : you set your emotions into a form of stability that bound you by the connections you make with others. Usually the mars person takes the lead on this one and wants to try out anything with the house person, bc the house person gives off that kind of vibe. They have a constant fear of not being good enough. They have great sense of humor and such a contagious laugh that can put anyone in a good mood instantly. That was a real turn off for me so cutted him off. the dark of the bedroom is the humble abode while understanding that its okay to make large changes over time. in pisces: love has no bounds and is not entitled to any hierarchy or form. in taurus : mars slows down, with a need to look everything over express deep opinions and feelings. Not only sexually but in any way there is, it could be the 1st time that you'd do anything, mars wants to experience that and the house person will give it to them. They need reassurance and be taken care of but are most likely to be the ones that take care of others. this is a time to write down what you need for yourself. This particular asteroid can insinuate a lot of intense feelings and connections based on where and how it is being expressed in the birth chart as well. Lots of jealousy!!! finances are a big deal and keeping a open space of patience is required before choicemaking. your toughest relationship w a family member is usually with someone whose moon conjunct your sun or vice versa (Ex. the neck and skin are both sensitive; you need to be involved with the beauty of life. please consider booking a birth chart reading with me to know your personal mercury position and much more. In relationships, he wants to be loved and adored. Cancers can befriend anyone and everyone. Also, they are "flirtatious" not because they want everyone to have a crush on them (or prolly do lol) but because they want to be treated nicely and special. you will want to understand what it means to feel whole. asteroid aphrodite 1388: the asteroid of love, seduction, and learning how to connect with the subject of self love in your own form. Mars in cancer can be really rough at sex so some people would consider them 'bad' at it bc of this, but it's just about preferences. lots of disagreements and changes in the way you express yourself in groups and online medias. Someone that understands he wants to be alone sometimes and respects that. scorpio moons & Pluto in the 3rd house have a really hard time sharing personal info, if they do it means your trustworthy or they want to get something out of it. in libra: love is a scenery full of loops and replays. Sex is meaningful for the most part, but can mean nothing as well. Your sibling's an aquarius and your moon is in aquarius) and/or have sun-rising conjunction or sun in the 7th house. AQUARIUS (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18) This zodiac sign doesn't often prioritize sex, which can leave their sex drive and libido all over the place. The orgasm is very much involved with this asteroid as well, pointing how what is easy to make you sink in bed into mush. Over-sized, sometimes not even matching clothing. you cant listen to others, unless topics range from food, drinks, herbs, medicine, and psychedelics. In relationships, oh boy,,, they usually feel like having new experiences is most important. lots of wealth, new offers, and deadlines here but they may have to be extended. He has to be careful who he falls for because once hooked, he would not stop thinking about that person. you will want to look sexier, more inviting, and more involved with your passions. Scorpios hate liessss, they can't even stand white lies. And to be quite frank, the rumors about their BDE (aka . in cancer: the home is where you create from the emotions you hold in your stomach. Usually falls for the wrong people and might have multiple crushes. pisces moon can cry over the thought of them crying. Your passions are overwhelming, spontaneous, and you develop your attractions without even thinking about it. they are easily mislead and taken advantage of, this is also due to their tendency to idealize people or ideas, one of their biggest problems is dealing with reality. message to book . associate with your natal asteroid lust 4386 position from your birth chart. those whom are feminine or dont have an issue with testing themselves in clothing, makeup, and seduction. it can definitely create an emotional attachment making you depend a lot on the other person but feels like you're on good hands. libra in the 2nd house natal people spend their money on pretty clothes, jewelry, aesthetic - somewhat unnecessary - things, it's hard for them to save money, especially if they have some leo placements. one's moon sign it's always reflective of the relationship they have with the mother. Sometimes you may feel like they're not listening to you at all and you're most likely right. they want to live in their dream world. partners asteroid lust in the 10th: the influence of this person will want to show you with attention, causing gossip and jealousy from peers. Knows how to dress, might even want to dress his s/o. They usually fantasice about each other when doing the most ordinary non sexual activities. asteroid adonis in taurus - passionate, vocal types that dont doubt their opinions and express their own gossip, places or events that are filled with herbs, fruits, and veggies for you to create from, a person with beautiful skin and expressive smiles. moon in aries : emotions are always expressed in brute manners, mainly vulgar, impulsive, and harsh. they adore your style, your looks, and the way you walk through life. Saturn conjunct Jupiter: the Great Conjunction. the head is sensitive, with the need to keep going and moving endlessly. Sensitive af. Venus in Pisces are very loving people and have a sweetness to them that no other sign has. Anywhere and everywhere, their goal is to be happy and make others happy and just have a good time. in sagittarius : the positions of reckless abandon and spiritual experience. He's a smooth talker for sure. #sagittarius sun #astrology #surveys #not mine #reblog. He knows he's a good option and is incredibly competitive. they might even remind you of someone in your actual family, so it's very easy to get along but also can be triggering if you're not used to that kind of familiarity. they want to feel that they have a complete union with you in all forms. No matter how amazing they are, they'll never see themselves with those eyes. a need to care for the self in sex or to care for the partner in sex. to read more on this post, please subscribe to my post plus (for $5.99) here. What rules you? They can raise their voice or be mean but will immediately regret it afterwards. dom. I did have to be careful with my words bc he was prone to getting the wrong intention. optimism and hand holding is a must. mercury in taurus is private, slow paced, and overall not so quick. your partner will shower you in gifts and many investments that will want you to stay with them, but also to crave the almost toxic connection you both could have. asteroid adonis is the asteroid of reoccurring habits, things, places, and people that hold the same or similar qualities and traits you adore. Mars could even daydream about having sex w venus. Mars in virgo is indeed one of the kinkiest placements out there, and are very straightforward in how, when and where they like it. Thanks for taking the time to let me know that you appreciate my articles Kat. This placement makes me want to hug him seriously. y'all: jungkook is such a HARD dom. #astrology on Tumblr pluto: sagittarius. Also, they can be very blunt when commenting on your appearance, this could either be in a positive or negative way. I also like to consider the phasal relationship between Mars and Venus for some clues. the best gifts to give a virgo rising (venus or sun as well) is something they get to actually use most of the time or on a daily basis.

Harland Clarke Check Fonts, Nashbird Nutrition Facts, Seinfeld Susan's Parents Twin Peaks, Articles A

astrology kinks tumblr

Up to 10-year warranty

astrology kinks tumblr Up to 10-year warranty

Enjoy peace of mind with our 10-year warranty, providing you with long-term assurance for the quality and durability of our work.
45-day delivery

astrology kinks tumblr 45-day delivery

Experience prompt and efficient service with our 45-day delivery guarantee, ensuring that your project is completed within a specified timeframe.
600+ design experts

astrology kinks tumblr 600+ design experts

Harness the expertise of our vast team of over 600 design professionals who are passionate about creating exceptional interiors.
Post-installation service

astrology kinks tumblr Post-installation service

Our commitment doesn’t end with installation – our dedicated post-installation service ensures that we are there for you even after the project is completed.
WN Interiors
Mansoorabad Rd, Sahara Estate, Auto Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500070

astrology kinks tumblr

At WN Interiors, we are passionate about providing both homeowners and businesses with customised and efficient design solutions that seamlessly combine functionality and aesthetics. Our team of expert designers specialises in interior design and decor, and is dedicated to working with you to create a personalised space that truly reflects your unique lifestyle or brand. Whether you’re seeking a refined living room design or a workspace that maximises efficiency and minimises clutter, we are committed to offering the best home decor and commercial design solutions that perfectly match your specific needs and style preferences.

This is a staging enviroment