HomeBlogUncategorizedcelebrities who lost their virginity late

celebrities who lost their virginity late

The "Work B-tch" singer's mom, Lynne Spears, revealed her daughter actually lost her virginity to a high school football player in their hometown of Kentwood, La. She added that her reasons for remaining a virgin werent religious, but being celibate helps her maintain control of her life. The singer revealed that she lost her virginity to her then-husband, Nick Lachey, on their wedding night. I didnt have any condoms, so I went to our drummer Jacks room who was my roommate at the time and I demolished his room looking for them, he said in a Reddit AMA at the time. While some celebrities keep their sexual experiences close to their chests, others have no problem kissing and telling about their first times. 18 Celebrities Who Talked About Losing Their Virginity - BuzzFeed It was the most amazing moment of my life. While many people think Britney lost her virginity to Justin Timberlake, Britney's mom, Lynne Spears, revealed in a memoir that Brit lost her virginity to a football player at her high school. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. On a side note, you have to admit reality TV isnt too bad. I think the one thing I did do was I just held out. A lot has to do with family life, how they are being brought up and just over all the society they grow up in. Uh-huh," he said with a smile when asked if he was telling the truth. She particularly felt this way after landing the role of Marissa Cooper, who Barton described as a "fast and loose" teen. Bummer! This one is a bit more different than the others on this list and well, if you want to figure out why, youre going to have to look it up. "I had started [sleeping]with my boyfriend and the emotions didn't feel enough," she said. Stars Who Lost Their Virginity to Other Celebrities: Photos - Life Found them underneath his underwear drawer. During a radio interview, Wilmer reportedly spilled the beans about taking his ex Mandy's virginity. Daniel Radcliffe: 16. During a new episode of Barstool Sports' Call Her Daddy podcast, Cyrus revealed that she lost her virginity to Liam Hemsworth when she was 16. WebPeople who lost their virginity after age 35 (or never did), whats your story? "I don't tell bedroom tales," he said. She lost her virginity to Michael Jacksons nephew TJ Jackson, but theKeeping Up With the Kardashians star discussed her decision with her mom, Kris Jenner, first. I will not name her, but god bless her shes married now.. [Her boyfriend yelling] Open up! That was my first experience.. I dont care what anyone says.. Woman who claimed to be Madeleine McCann apologizes to missing girl's parents The secret to losing your V card lies in your genes not your jeans! When he came home, he thought somebody broke into his room because his whole room was demolished because I was in dire need. Other celebs waited until much later in life. Getting personal. She was like, OK, so this is what were gonna do, were gonna put you on birth control, she recalled to Oprah in 2012. Credit: Andrew Lipovsky/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images, The former child star revealed during an appearance on the Anna Faris Is Unqualified podcast that he lost his virginity at 15. See Which Stars Have Gotten Engaged in 2023, Taylor Swift Sings About 'Falling Back in Love' on New Duet After Split, Meghan King Wears 'Fk You' Sweatshirt to Kids School, Jim Edmonds Reacts. Britney Spears: 14. ", "I didn't tell him I was a virgin, just that I hadn't done it 'that much.' I didnt go all the way with a dude until I was 16, but I ended up marrying the guy, the singer said on the Call Her Daddy podcast in August 2020, implying that she lost her virginity to Liam Hemsworth, whom she was married to from 2018 to 2020. Whoops! I didnt have any condoms, so I went to our drummer Jacks room who was my roommate at the time and I demolished his room looking for them, he said in a Reddit AMA at the time. ThePremium offers ad free access to all TheClever content and so much more. 10 Celebrities Who Stayed Virgin Until Their Marriage - Lifestyle9 The "Work B-tch" singer's mom, Lynne Spears, revealed her daughter actually lost her virginity I was 15, and he was an older guy who wasn't a virgin. According to the Harry Potter star, he celebrated his 16th birthday (the age of consent in England) by doing the deed with a much older girlfriend. WebSamuel L. Jackson, 46. Before they were stars, celebrities were just fumbling around like anybody else with some losing their virginity as stars, and one beauty holding out until she was in her 30s! Guess what I heard right in the middle of it? Regardless, hes a pretty amazing (and talented) guy, nonetheless. "Just being around older people that were having sex, it felt like I had to catch up with everybody," he told Cosmopolitan in. "I was no longer a little girl. I was so freaked out, Stan divulged on a 2016 conversation on The Drop-In with Will Malnati. We rented out a hotel room, did it at the Times Square Hotel, and had a McDonalds happy meal afterwards. The content produced by YourTango is for informational and educational purposes only. It was exciting. WebWhen Stars Lost Their Virginity: Megan Fox, Kim Kardashian, George Clooney and More Getting personal. If it were producers and company probably wouldnt be taking the time to create new shows, because you wouldnt be watching them and at the end of the day, your viewership is the most important thing, man. Chicks dig tall dudes! Im glad I waited for the right person, the former Jonas Brother, who wore a purity ring in his teenage years, wrote in a 2013 essay for Vulture. Katy Perry lost her virginity when she was 16 in the front seat of a Volvo sedan while listening to the Jeff Buckley album, Nick Kroll lost his virginity when he was 19 in his sister's bed on President's Day weekend. Please support TheClever so we can continue providing you with great content! This girl came up to me and was like, Can you sign my chest? I was like, 'I feel like a rock star, he told Bustle of his first time in May 2022. Summer Houses Lindsay Hubbard and Carl Radke React to Scandoval: Crazy, Inside Hannah Godwin, Dylan Barbour's Wedding: Bachelor Nation Guest List, Where 'Love Is Blind' Couple Lauren Speed, Cameron Hamilton Stand Today, Paris Hilton's Son's 'Over-the-Top' Nursery: Details on $1M Baby's Room. WebKim Kardashian - It's widely believed that Kim lost her virginity to TJ Jackson, but regardless of who it was with, she told Oprah Winfrey, "When I did want to have sex the first time I was Chris Brown claims he lost his virginity at age 8 to a teenage girl. I don't really remember it hurting, but I do remember that I just wanted to get it over with. The eldest JoBro had his first time on his wedding night with wife Danielle. No matter how old they were when they becameactive, these celebs are frank about their personal experiences. But it wasn't like a crazy, out-of-body, floating-around-on-a-cloud thing. Actress Xandy Kemel revealed how she lost her virginity at age 19 in an interview with Neat FM in Another former Disney Channel star that has been open about her early sexual experiences is Miley Cyrus. Jackson says the two still talk from time to time. I feel a little guilty because I let it happen. has been quoted as saying, they didnt take it to the next level with women in college. This entry, much like some on this list, is supposed to be about how the particular celeb remained a virgin until marriage. Lady Gaga arrives at the 88th Annual Academy Award. Celebrities Skipping Met Gala 2023: Stars Who Are Rumored & Confirmed to Be Missing This Year (Including 2 Who Are Banned & 1 Who Thinks She'll Never Be Invited Back), Francia Raisa Dodges Selena Gomez Fued Questions, Fueling Rumors of a Rift, 10 Celebrities Who Hate the Met Gala, Didn't Like Their Experience, or Won't Ever Go Back (& Their Reasons Why Explained, Too). At least he was in the year 2012. How Youll Lose Your Virginity, Based on Your Zodiac Sign September 29, 2017 Isabel Calkins No matter your zodiac sign, having sex for the first time is something that you will remember for the rest of your life. The Victorias Secret model famously held onto her virginity until marrying then-husband Marko Jari in 2009. Looking back I think thats not a normal thing, she said. It was warm and sticky and I felt like, Geez, this is weird. Brooke Shields: 22. "She would say, 'I'd rather you did it in my house if you're going to do it at all,'" Miller has said. Details, Why Did Taylor and Joe Break Up? ago. Several famous men also have supposedly did itat a young age, including singer Chris Brown and actor Sean Connery, both of whom say they lost their virginity before they had turned 10. WebDuring a new episode of Barstool Sports' Call Her Daddy podcast, Cyrus revealed that she lost her virginity to Liam Hemsworth when she was 16. When he came home, he thought somebody broke into his room because his whole room was demolished because I was in dire need. celebrities lost their virginity Stories From People Who Lost Their Virginity Later in Life or Never Did Regardless of the fact that he makes you laugh more than I can make you laugh, hes on this list because at one point or another he was a virgin a lot longer than he probably shouldve been. ", "I was a virgin until I was 21. I started having sex so young. As you can imagine, this choice to stay a virgin before getting married was a choiceand it was a choice that became null and void due to getting married. Put a Ring On It! Safety first, kids. Reporting on what you care about. Swoozie has done all this by the age of 37, and its not made clear if he has or hasnt done the deed (yet). With Thorne being so young, one could only imagine where she goes from here. When you are 17, you don't know how to operate what's going on down there, so don't even try. Others on this list waited until marriage to have sex. With all the glitz, glamor and notoriety attached, you can easily forget who you are, what you believein and what morals you have in an instant. Its pretty easy to figure out. So I wanted to be really careful that he was going to be in love with me and wasn't just going to leave me.". They are places now that are reporting more people losing their virginity in their late 20's, and some reporting in early teens. I did it with my gf who wasnt a virgin we waited a year and half to do it. Jan. 29, 2008 -- It's as common in Hollywood as the rags-to-riches tale: stories of stars who died young. The Strong Looks Better Naked author told The View hosts in 2010 that she almost felt conned by her older sex partner. Shields previously told Health magazine in 2009 that she wishes she had had sex earlier. Obsessed with travel? I think as a parent you just want to have honesty," he added. Chris Evans and More Stars Reveal When They Lost Their Virginity "I couldn't give [my virginity] away," she, Bravo / NBCU Photo Bank / NBCUniversal via Getty Images. I was very happy to get it over with because I was almost 21. Coming in at number 13, we have one of the greatest singers ever to compete on American Idol. It was very romantic and scary, he recalled, noting that Sonia had a boyfriend, but still invited him to her room. After Hitting Rock Bottom: 'I Was Embarrassed at How Far I'd Let Myself Go', Peta Murgatroyd Is Pregnant, Expecting Second Baby with Maks Chmerkovskiy: 'Best Blessing for Us', Celebs Spill Their Awkward, Sweet and Hilarious First Kiss Stories, Mischa Barton Joins 'O.C.' Or the "sweet" experience from one of the stars of Glee? Although marriage obviously changed it, Underwood remained pure, clean and more important than all that, a virgin until then. from AskReddit. Thankfully, many of these celebrities who lost their virginity to other celebrities are artists, so they were able to channel their pain into art. He was very kind to me, and I was very large. ", on letting go of his purity ring, in a Reddit AMA, "I'm one of the few people who seem to have had a really good first time It was with somebody I'd gotten to know well. Stars like Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Kim Kardashian and more have been extremely candid about their first time having sex. Jerry Springer, Host of a Raucous TV Talk Show, Is Dead at 79 But Jason wasnt the only one who opened up about this. If you couldnt tell by this list, Im a guy who enjoys making people laugh, even if its just a little bit. Please whitelist TheClever or disable your ad blocker to continue. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. If you havent, then youre in luck, because Ill tell you. AGE: 22. Apparently, following the deed, Angelina "grabbed a knife and cut" her beau in order to feel closer to him. Meanwhile, youre scratching your head asking yourself a question of your very own: Why me, you think to yourself. I was all, Dont worry, babe. "I didn't go all the way with a dude until I was 16 but I ended up marrying the guy," she said, referring to Hemsworth, whom she married in December 2018 after years of an on-and-off relationship. Here are some of the ages at which these celebrities lost their virginity: 1. It wasnt gross or weird. The part he was more comfortable with was the sexual part and I wasnt, so we had to teach each other about the other.. "I lied and said he wasn't the first so I didn't seem like a loser. Im not out to hurt anybody, but I think, ultimately, Im just telling my stories and what I can say from my heart., In order to view the video, please allow Manage Cookies. Virginity Some say they are now married. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. The pair finalized their divorce earlier this year. The professional ballroom dancer reportedly lost his battle with bone cancer. The actor was a young teen when he had sex for the first time with one of his bands groupies. We aren't a mocking community like r/IncelTear. Who Is The Coolest Actor In The World Right Now? Life & Style is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023. Adriana Lima: 27. "Sex is just for after marriage," she told GQ magazine in 2006. Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more! Also throw in the fact that you are a teenager - it makes it more difficult. I meanfor Petes sake, hes over 6 feet tall. Chelsie Hightower first danced her way into our very hearts on the 8th season of hit TV show, So You Think You Can Dance. Credit: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP/Shutterstock, The Vampire Diaries alum admitted that he began his sexual journey at 13 years old with a 16-year-old girl. Say what you will about this intro being a bit extra, but hey, you cant say Im not unique, right? Okay i see. Read on to find out Khloe Kardashian: 14. It's like, 'Oh, okay, tight.' There's a New List of the 9 Most Popular TV Shows (with 1 Film Included) & the Number 2 Entry Is Shocking Fans! Stars Reveal When They Lost Their Virginity So to feel closer to her mate, she said she "grabbed a knife and cut him.". Its not that hard I definitely know who I am. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Stars In an interview, she revealed that she held out on kissing him for over a year and waited even longer to get physical. "I should have listened to my parents," Khloe said, "Don't let anyone pressure you, it's not worth it and how I felt afterward.". Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. See additional information. Two and a Half Men will probably go down in history as one of the greatest TV shows/ sitcoms of all time. Her Inner Circle Is Not Surprised. The pop star implied on the Call Her Daddy podcast in August 2020 that she lost her virginity to her Last Song costar Liam Hemsworth, although she also opened up about going past first base with girls years before meeting him. WebLisa Kudrow: 32. One thing that stands out about Jones is the fact that she takes religionand Christianityvery seriously. Did OJ Simpson's Son Jason Kill Nicole Brown & Ron Goldman? I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20. He cut me back." This is a place to ask for advice, speak with others in a calm environment and talk about your experiences. WebSkylennon 15 min. While that may or may not be ant- climactic enough for you, I know something that will undoubtedly surprise you. Megan Fox is fine with kissing and telling as long as she doesnt get too specific! The Graduate star lost his virginity at a New Year's Eve party to an older woman who mistook him for his brother in a dark room. 9. Jenna Ortega Links Up With 'Wednesday' Co-Stars Catherine Zeta-Jones and Gwendoline Christie, Shawn Mendes Spends the Afternoon Shopping in West Hollywood, Rachel Zegler Won't Be Doing This In 'The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes'. While promoting his book Just Between Us, Mario revealed he lost his virginity at the tender age of 12! ", I think the girl and I just kind of wanted to, he continued. Its Kevin just Kevin. Fortunately, she was able to channel her feels into Red's "The Moment I Knew.". The Blue Lagoon actress recalled feeling like the stakes were so unnaturally high that night because of the continued media attention about her virginity following her fame as a child star. We listened to [The Beatles] White Album, so there you go. Kim Kardashian says that her mother started her on birth control when she was 14. If theres no respect, that means they dont want me.. Well, lets address the elephant in the room: Bella Thorne is quite young and therefore, it is expected for her to still be a virgin, so that it may rub off on her young fans and she can go down in history as one of the greatest role models of her generation. I never saw her again. The Christian pop diva famously abstained from sex until she got married to Nick Lachey. And then it just got dope I'm happy I waited, but I don't have second thoughts about pulling the trigger and just knocking that out. Pete Holmes is also a guy who enjoys making people laugh. At that point in my life, I had never masturbated. Last, but certainly not least is Taylor Lautner. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP, Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Needed to happen then and now. Remember when Brit said she wanted to remain a virgin until marriage? 2023byTango Publishing Corporation All Rights Reserved. "My mother was raising five kids on her own, I wasn't just going to sit back and be a horny teenager and continue some cycle of teenage pregnancy I wanted more opportunities. SHOCKING Ways Celebs Lost Their Virginity | Fact Central As most people know, being famous can have its perks. OK, although none of this is a requirement, it probably is happening. Some say theyre still just dating. it was nice. According to the Pirates of the Caribbean star, he lost his v-card to a groupie while touring with his band, The Flame. You can probably just Google it. "You definitely don't have an orgasm your first time," she continued. During an episode of Barstool Sports Call Her Daddy podcast, Miley Cyrus revealed that she lost her virginity to her now ex-husband, Liam Hemsworth,when she was 16. We didnt go on dates with just him and I, there were other people around. The Armchair Expert podcast host revealed in a 2019 episode with Gwyneth Paltrow that he was in seventh grade when he had sex at just 12 or 13 years old. ", In order to view the gallery, please allow Manage Cookies. I didnt know where I was going, she revealed. Which celebrities did these stars lose their virginity So everyone can make their own assumptions about what I was doing., The actress opened up about losing her virginity to Michael. Charlie Puth lost his virginity when he was 21 after he played a small gig in Boston. I didnt go all the way with a dude until I was 16 but I ended up marrying the guy, she said about The Hunger Games actor. Prepare to be compared to and utterly and shamelessly humiliated because you only want one thing and you dont care about the relationship. Oh, why cant you be more like Taylor, she cries. Celebrities Reveal the Age They Lost Their Virginity "He thought somebody broke into his room because his whole room was demolished., "She was lovely, but it makes me sad sometimes because I wish the older version of me was like, Hey, you might want to just make this like a little more memorable., She also said that she initially lied to Liam and told him that she lost her virginity to a friend so she "didn't seem like a loser.". Lisa Kudrow: 32. You either hold on and do it right, or youre young and decide to get the monkey off your back., Sebastian also pretended that he wasn't a virgin, saying, "I only did that because I wanted to seem like I knew what I was doing. There are always temptations, and they come in different ways, but this is really who I am. Besides being young, talented, etc, etc, he apparently can say that he practices abstinence, which means that your girlfriend has another reason to be in love with a celebrity you wish you were. In some instances, they even revealed In 2010, Joe Jonas opened up about losing his virginity at age 20 to Ashley Greene. His name was Damian, but my parents called him Demon. In 2010, Joe Jonas opened up about losing his virginity at age 20 to Ashley Greene. Dean leapt up and ran after me with the comforter in his arms. Celebrities Who Lost Their Virginity To Other Celebs - Ranker WebActually that is something which is very much dependent on where you are. Johnny Depp: 13. He was very kind to me, and I was very large. but it costs a lot of money to get that done. This girl came up to me and was like, Can you sign my chest? I was like, 'I feel like a rock star,' he recently, Chris Evans lost his virginity in 1999, when he was 17, which he, Todd Williamson / NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images via Getty Images, Daniel Radcliffe lost his virginity when he was 16 to, Krysten Ritter had sex for the first time in high school, telling, Dia Dipasupil / Getty Images for Amazon Studios, Sebastian Stan first had sex with someone he met at a theatre camp in the Time Hotel in Times Square when he was a high school senior. That was a lie. Scroll through the gallery to see all the celebrities who lost their virginity to other stars. They have to respect that this is my choice. The pop superstars first time was in the front seat of a Volvo sedan while listening to Jeff Buckleys album Grace. I had never even explored, so I had no help to offer Chad in terms of getting me off. Please whitelist TheClever or disable your ad blocker to continue. ", The same year she lost her virginity, "I convinced myself I was pregnant." she has said. In a February 2013 interview with Men's Journal, Josh admitted to losing his V-card at age 11 to a girl named Greta. Please consult your doctor before taking any action. Im so lucky I didnt lose my virginity in the back of a Jeep or something. Make it last more than 30 seconds, he joked. I got it when I was 13, and I respect so much what it represented, but it isnt for everyone.. It was with somebody Id gotten to know well. That'd be one thing I'd do differently. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. ", "I was 14. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Check out the ages at which these Ghanaian celebrities lost their Apart from being a decorated athlete in college, she has managed to achieve success as a pro in both track& field and as a bobsledder.

Rocking M Media Lawsuit, Scottish Youth League Table, Articles C

Up to 10-year warranty

celebrities who lost their virginity late Up to 10-year warranty

Enjoy peace of mind with our 10-year warranty, providing you with long-term assurance for the quality and durability of our work.
45-day delivery

celebrities who lost their virginity late 45-day delivery

Experience prompt and efficient service with our 45-day delivery guarantee, ensuring that your project is completed within a specified timeframe.
600+ design experts

celebrities who lost their virginity late 600+ design experts

Harness the expertise of our vast team of over 600 design professionals who are passionate about creating exceptional interiors.
Post-installation service

celebrities who lost their virginity late Post-installation service

Our commitment doesn’t end with installation – our dedicated post-installation service ensures that we are there for you even after the project is completed.
WN Interiors
Mansoorabad Rd, Sahara Estate, Auto Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500070

At WN Interiors, we are passionate about providing both homeowners and businesses with customised and efficient design solutions that seamlessly combine functionality and aesthetics. Our team of expert designers specialises in interior design and decor, and is dedicated to working with you to create a personalised space that truly reflects your unique lifestyle or brand. Whether you’re seeking a refined living room design or a workspace that maximises efficiency and minimises clutter, we are committed to offering the best home decor and commercial design solutions that perfectly match your specific needs and style preferences.

This is a staging enviroment