HomeBlogUncategorizeddavid gillespie obituary

david gillespie obituary

Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. He worked as a firefighter in the the town of Hudson for 26 years. He was born August 20, 1944 at Zanesville, a son of the late Irvin and Myrtle Gillespie. We are sad to announce that on November 6, 2021, at the age of 77, David Gillespie of Gahanna, Ohio, born in Zanesville, Ohio passed away. Learn more about merges. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. In addition to his mother, he is survived by his wife, Katherine B. Gillespie; son and daughter-in-law, Captain David Richard Gillespie II, USAF, and Michelle Gillespie; granddaughter, Essie Gillespie; sister and brother-in-law, Denita and Robb Trapp; nieces, Jessica (Karl) Lambert and Kimberly (Cameron) Spencer; brothers-in-law and sister-in-law, Ken Beasley and Kip (Terri) Beasley; nephews, Kipper Beasley and Keller Beasley; mother-in-law, Sandy Overton; numerous aunts and cousins; and numerous friends, especially Greg Journey, Scott Norman, and Chris Patrick. Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. He was predeceased by : his parents, Emerson Gillespie and Lucille Miller Jones; and his wife Teresa Carpenter Gillespie. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. Biography. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. ", "It has been a while since I last saw Dave, and it saddens me to hear of his passing. David L. Gillespie, 77, of Gahanna, Ohio, died on November 6, 2021 at Fairlawn Memorial Hospital in Fort Pierce, Florida. There is no need to sign your tribute as your name will be appended to the body of the text. He was an excellent teacher who wasnt afraid of reading the hard stuff and pushing you to figure out things for yourself. David was preceded in death by his parents and his sister Melba. Dave was a graduate of Maysville High School and Ohio University, and he continued graduate studies at Virginia Tech. Who Where Receive obituaries Betsy Ruff April 20, 2023 (78 years old) View obituary Nannette Lee Robinson April 21, 2023 (68 years old) View obituary to the family or plant a tree She was a long-time member of Winchell Avenue Christian . Cremated. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of David Gillespie (212137665)? Failed to delete flower. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. Verify and try again. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. He is survived by : his children, Annette Gillespie (Christine Brooks) of Fernandina Beach, Yvette Stotts (Michelle) and Eddie Gillespie (Jennifer) of Lewisville, Ohio; his siblings, Bernie Miller (Ken) of Woodsfield, Ohio and Frank Gillespie (Bea) of Bellaire, Ohio; and his grandchildren, Zac Gillespie, Ethan Gillespie, Maggie Stotts Gillespie, Cassie Phillips and David Kehl. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Charles David Gillespie to show support. Graveside service will be Saturday (June 13th) at 11:00 am at St. Joseph Cemetery in Ashtabula. JOHN D GILLESPIE WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY, MAY 6, 2023 at CARSON VALLEY COUNTRY CLUB. David Richard Gillespie. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism. David was born November 10, 1943 in Oswego, KS, the son of Cecil and Mabel (Winters) Gillespie. Try again later. This account has been disabled. Specifically: Coordinated by Layne Funeral Home of Palmer TN, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/212137665/david-wayne-gillespie. David Gillespie June 4, 1952 - January 20, 2023 (70 years old) Kalamazoo, Michigan Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Light a candle Illuminate their memory David Gillespie Obituary We are sad to announce that on January 20, 2023 we had to say goodbye to David Gillespie of Kalamazoo, Michigan. To send flowers cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. You may request to transfer up to 250,000 memorials managed by Find a Grave. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. You are nearing the transfer limit for memorials managed by Find a Grave. A funeral service will be held at the mausoleum at Forest Hill Memorial Park at 2:00 PM, Tuesday, April 4, 2023, with Herman Powell officiating. He was born May 24, 1964, in Surry County to the late G.W. Would you like to offer David Gillespies loved ones a condolence message? To send a note of condolence visit www.bolin-dierkesfuneralhome.com, follow us on Facebook, or call our professional staff at (740)452-4551. He retired after a long career in the telecommunications industry. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Funeral arrangement under the care ofWatters Funeral Home. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. Read more about the life story of David and share your memory. David Lee Gillespie, 35 of North Kingsville died Thursday (June 4th) at the Allegany General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pa. Very truly yours, Let others know about your loved one's death. English I didn't know Mr. Gillespie as a teacher, but I count myself lucky to have known you and your love for the written word. He was born March 6, 1950, in Craig, West Virginia. All Rights Reserved. He was a great friend. VERGIA TILLER OBITUARY. He was born September 9, 1984 in Ashtabula the son of Terry and Mary (Donahue) Gillespie. He often said, Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story. Visitation will be Saturday, September 11, 2021, from 10-11:00 A.M. at Moody-Davis Funeral Service in Dobson. In addition to his family, music and literature were Daves great loves. He truly had a kind, caring and selfless heart. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. David was a member of Zebulon Baptist Church, was an avid North Carolina State University fan, loved science fiction, especially Star Trek, was a member of the Copeland Masonic Lodge # 390 A.F. Area: 12,012 km2. Tiller, Vergia Lee. There was a problem getting your location. David received his M.S. Search above to list available cemeteries. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. Obituary: David Blevins Anderson. & A.M., was a scout leader for the Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts, including leading Troop # 508 as its Scoutmaster for many years. I thought you might like to see a memorial for David Wayne Gillespie I found on Findagrave.com. Try again. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Charles David Gillespie Obituary We are sad to announce that on March 13, 2021 we had to say goodbye to Charles David Gillespie (Pickens, South Carolina). David was a career Air Force Officer, serving for 20 years. He fought a valiant, 12-month battle with Glioblastoma brain cancer. Surviving him is his daughter, Nina Gillespie; his mother, Mary Gillespie of North Kingsville; his father, Terry Gillespie of Ashtabula; his sister, Jill (Steve) McMurray of Wilmington, North Carolina; a half-sister, Cherie Russell of Columbus, Ohio; a half-brother, Jackson Gillespie of Conneaut; his paternal grandparents, Daniel and Juanita Gillespie of North Kingsville; his maternal grandmother, Alice Hart of Florida; his nephews, Grayson McMurray and Leo David McMurray. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. 2023 Fleming & Billman Funeral Directors, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. May he rest easy. There is a problem with your email/password. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. In death David helped save four people by donating both kidneys, his heart and his liver. TBA, Leave your condolences, photos and videos on his commemorative page and pay homage to him or send flowers to show you care. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of David Gillespie to pay them a last . Social distancing will be observed at the graveside service. Fleming & Billman Funeral Directors, Inc. He also found it funny that there are deadlines for obituary submissions. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Trudy was born on August 25, 1930, to Otto & Frieda (Pinz) Klann in St. Joseph. May you rest peacefully. Rest peacefully my captain! Dear father of David Jr., Teresa Higginbotham, Kevin (Kristen). cemeteries found in will be saved to your photo volunteer list. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. David Gillespie, 77, of McAlester, died on Saturday, February 19, 2022. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Meldon "Wayne" Gillespie, 68, of Davidson County, passed away peacefully on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, at his home. David was a 2003 graduate of Conneaut High School where he was active in sports and played both basketball and football. Online condolences may be posted to this page by clicking the button below. He met Karen Martinson in Calculus and they were married in Topeka, KS on April 2, 1966. ", "To All of the Gillespies and families, Burial with Masonic Rites will follow in the Little Vine Primitive Baptist Church Cemetery. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. Include gps location with grave photos where possible. View Source Share Save to Suggest Edits Toggle Dropdown Suggest Edits Obituary Obituary Eugene David Gillespie, 96, of Plainville, GA, passed away on Friday morning, August 26, 2022, at home surrounded by his family. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your browser settings. ", "Mrs. Gillespie, I am so very sorry for your loss. CLUB. Oops, we were unable to send the email. Mr. David Richard Gillespie, age 57, of Dobson, passed away Sunday, September 5, 2021, at his residence. Happily married 48 years. Messages run for up to one year and you Donations in David's name can be made to EIU Food Pantry. David was a 2003 graduate of Conneaut High School where he was active in sports and played both basketball and football. David lived in Oberlin for 40 years before moving to Vermilion where he made his home for the last four years. VALLEY COUNTRY Dunlap, Sequatchie County, Tennessee, USA. I'm just an old chunk of coal but I'm gonna be a diamond some day., Grant-Johnson Funeral Homes Please try again later. He was 76. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. He graduated from St. Teresa High School in 1963, Illinois State University in 1969, and Bradley University in 1973 with a masters degree in education. Failed to delete memorial. Thanks for your help! Obituary. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google He was born on December 10, 1944 in Lawton, Oklahoma. There's still time to send flowers to Emerson E. Gillespie Sr.'s service. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Please enter your email and password to sign in. Eiss, David H. Our long-time family rock passed away peacefully, though unexpectedly, on April 24, 2023 at his home steps away from Crystal Bay near Mound. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. He enjoyed doing activities with the family, travel, playing chess, woodworking, volunteering at church, Bible Study, reading, square dancing, running, fishing, blood donor, and genealogy. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. Year should not be greater than current year. NC 27017. I will be praying for the family during this difficult transition. Fond memories of Mr.Gillespie and am thankful I had the opportunity to know him. He was a member of the Shady Grove Baptist Church, was an Army veteran and retired from Boeing with over 34 years of service. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. He was preceded in death by a brother, Timothy Gillespie; one sister Jane Ellen; his parents; lifelong friend Robert Rueter; his nephews Joshua Shaw, Brian Wiersema and Matthew Corley; niece Johanna Gillespie; his brothers-in-law Terry DeVos and Joseph Kerner; and his sister-in-law Julie DeVos. He gave me the opportunity to talk about books and truly love literature. Dave Gillespie, beloved husband, father, son, brother and friend passed away at his home in Morris Plains on Friday, November 6th, 2020 at the age of 60. Enter your information to receive emails with links to obituaries of families we are serving. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. In 1945, Trudy started working at Gillespie's Drug Store, starting at the soda fountain . He was born August 20, 1944 at Zanesville, a son of the late. He was a talented carpenter and he enjoyed the outdoors with his daughter and dogs. Funeral Home website by. & A.M., past member of the White Stone Masonic Lodge # 155 A.F. Please use the form below to write a tribute on this memorial page. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? To plant Memorial Trees in memory of David Gillespie, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. ", "He was one of the best teachers I had at PHS. There was an error deleting this problem. We are sad to announce that on April 29, 2023, at the age of 79, Emerson E. Gillespie Sr. of Lewisville, Ohio, born in Marietta, Ohio passed away. your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. Dave died with wisdom and grace and a heart of love. Moody-Davis Funeral Service in Dobson is serving the Gillespie Family. ", "Mr. Gillespie was my favorite teacher at PHS and his Media and Communication class was an inspiration for future career interests. He enjoyed golfing, cycling, watching his grandchildren's sports, and spending time with family. WAYNE GILLESPIE OBITUARY. David Gillespie. ", "He was such a great man, and he always tried to make us laugh and he cared about his students. SATURDAY, MAY 6, in Aerospace Engineering from the Air Force Institute of Technology in 1971. Memorial, in lieu of flowers, to Monticello United Methodist Church 23860 W. 75th St., Shawnee, KS 66227. Obituary David Lee Gillespie, 35 of North Kingsville died Thursday (June 4th) at the Allegany General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pa. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. July 5, 1943 - After serving in the Air Force, David performed work as a contract manager at several companies. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. 4 Flowers or Condolences have been shared with support of David's family -. Here are key facts and figures about Ile-de-France: Population: 13 million. I wish you healing and good memories. Aidan David Gillespie Obituary It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Aidan David Gillespie (Plainfield, Illinois), who passed away on December 8, 2022, at the age of 13, leaving to mourn family and friends. (70 years old). Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. David married Carolyn Brown, of Indianola, on May 24, 1965. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. I appreciated that about him and think he appreciated the random snickers I would bring. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Search Gillespie obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. TBA, 1300 Zephyr Rd, I never met Dave but I know Daniel very well and he is the finest and most wonderful person that there is. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. News from SNBC13.com If you find errors in this report or any concern, reach out to us through Contact Us Thanks ADVERTISEMENT 1029 Riverview Drive, . His summer job with Farmers Mutual often took him away to farms and meeting farmers in the region. ", "As longtime friends and co-worker Dave will be missed. Dobson, Failed to report flower. David L. Gillespie, 77, of Gahanna, Ohio, died on November 6, 2021 at Fairlawn Memorial Hospital in Fort Pierce, Florida. Readers around the Lake Tahoe Basin and beyond make the Tahoe Tribune's work possible. The Ashtabula Home of Fleming & Billman Funeral Directors and Crematory are honored to serve the David Gillespie family. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. ", "I still have my notable books and reader guides from my high school lit classes. All Rights Reserved.Funeral Home Website by Batesville | Funeral Planning and Grief Resources In addition to his mother, he is survived by his wife, Katherine B. Gillespie; son and daughter-in-law . This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. He loved the people he surrounded himself with -- his students, his fellow teachers, and his co-workers at Farmers Mutual, but most of all, his wife and children and grandson who gave him joy and inspiration throughout his life. One of the first to treat me like a human and not just a student. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. Family members linked to this person will appear here. A Cremation will take place with a Memorial Service to take place at 1:00 P.M. Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at BOLIN-DIERKES FUNERAL HOME, 1271 BLUE AVENUE, ZANESVILLE with Mr. William L. Meaige officiating. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. . He was born on January 28, 1926, in Moulton, AL, to Houston D. Gillespie and Bessie Brooks Gillespie. Funeral Services for Aidan David Gillespie: Wednesday, December 14, 2022, starting from 2:00 pm-8:00 pm at Anderson-Goodale Memorial Homes, 21131 W. Renwick Road in Plainfield, IL 60544. Taught my wife and I had the good fortune of working with Dave when he adjusted for FMH. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Gillespie and Bernice Baldwin Gillespie who survives. 30 West Mechanics ST If attending please wear a mask. Friends may call two hours prior to service. I am so sorry for your loss of David. David L. Gillespie, 77, of Gahanna, Ohio, died on November 6, 2021 at Fairlawn Memorial Hospital in Fort Pierce, Florida. We are sad to announce that on January 20, 2023 we had to say goodbye to David Gillespie of Kalamazoo, Michigan. Eugenes family relocated to Plant City, FL in 1937 and made their home in Turkey Creek, FL. We went to college together and shared apartments the last three years. David was good at making friends, and making people feel at ease. Services will begin at 11:00 A.M. in the Moody-Davis Chapel with Reverend Scott Norman and Greg Journey officiating. He is also survived by four great-grandchildren. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. June 4, 1952 - Gertrude "Trudy" Gillespie, 92, of St. Joseph, passed away peacefully on Monday, April 24, 2023, at her home. He was born August 20, 1944 at Zanesville, a son of the late Irvin and. He is survived by his wife Harriette; their three children Amy Gillespie (Matthew Walk), Ann Gillespie (Andrew Gower), and Daniel Gillespie (John Krokidas); his grandson Charlie Gower; his eight brothers and sisters Michele (Paul) Smith, Richard Gillespie (Terri), Greg Gillespie, Mary (Doug) Wiersema, Mark Gillespie, Thomas Gillespie (Kathy), Peter Gillespie (Kathy), Susan Gillespie (Dave Fulgham); and his beloved nieces, nephews, cousins, sisters- and brothers-in-law, as well as many longtime friends. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. David Clayton Gillespie, 76, of Olathe, KS, formerly of Dayton, OH, passed away Monday, July 20, 2020 at his home. Beginning at 12:00 noon. Condolences to his family. He retired after a long career in the telecommunications industry. We have set your language to We appreciate your vigilance in this matter! I will be thinking of you all and will keep you all in my prayers. He was born on December 4th, 1940 in Newton MA. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. New Paris, le-de-France, France jobs added daily. Active pallbearers will be Anthony Pennington, Geoffrey Pennington, Jordan Johnson, Leonard Buster Johnson, Ryan Pennington and Tristan Johnson. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. David was a long-time member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Society of Manufacturing Engineers, Air Force Association, USAA Swimming Official, Fairborn United Methodist Church, Monticello United Methodist Church, mentor for Mill Valley High School Robotics team #1810, and the Kansas State University Alumni Association. in memory of David Lee Gillespie, please visit our floral store. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Aidan Gillespie Obituary, Death-The unfathomable anguish that Melissa and David Gillespie went through after the untimely passing of their firstborn son, Aidan David Gillespie, at such a young age is the kind of devastation that every parent fears and strives to prevent the best of their abilities to the extent that they are able to do so.The Gillespies lost their firstborn son Aidan David at . This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. Dave was a graduate of Maysville High School and Ohio University, and he continued graduate studies at Virginia Tech. He was a loving person with a great laugh. Wayne was born on January 12, 1955, in Davidson County to the late . Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Age 92, left her earthly home and went to her eternal home on Saturday night, April 29, 2023, after a brief illness. Drag images here or select from your computer for David Wayne Gillespie memorial. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Dave was born to June Rose Salmond and Richard Elmer Gillespie in Decatur, Illinois. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Trudy's Obituary. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. Service map data OpenStreetMap contributors, { loadMaps() });" class="text-blue-400 font-bold hover:underline">View Details, { loadMaps() });" href="#" class="flex-1 flex justify-center p-3 text-center font-bold border-b-2 border-gray-100">. There is 1 volunteer for this cemetery. Messages run for up to one year and you Let the family know you are thinking of them. Obituary David H. Gillespie, 71 years of age, and a resident of Vermilion, passed away Monday, February 14, 2022, at his home following a sudden illness. Add to your scrapbook. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. Enter Funeral 2pm Tuesday July 28, 2020 at Monticello UMC-online Try again later. In terms of size, Ile-de-France contains about 23.7% of the surface of France, but it is where 88.6% of the French population lives. Preceeded in death by his . In 2005 his life was extended by a successful kidney transplant and after, he overcame several health obstacles to fully participate in life -- including serving the community. Ann and Amy I remember you the most because I went to school with you and I believe my mom use to watch you. 3:00 PM. To send a note of condolence visit www.bolin-dierkesfuneralhome.com, follow us on Facebook, or call our professional staff at (740)452-4551. In addition to his parents, Dave was preceded in death by a sister-in-law, Dee Gillespie; and two nephews, Christopher Gillespie and Scott Gillespie. Graveside services will be 3:00 p.m. on Monday, February 21st at the Ulan Cemetery Pavilion with Anthony Pennington officiating. Please come and share your stories and memories of this remarkable man. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. A system error has occurred. Please select what you would like included for printing: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite email application. This is a carousel with slides. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in the book. 1029 Riverview Drive, and Edna (Clodfelter) Gillespie. Please reset your password. (79 years old). Welcome to the official website of the Paris Region destination. He graduated from St. Teresa High School in 1963, Illinois State University in 1969, and Bradley University in 1973 with a masters .

10u Travel Softball Teams In Illinois, Apartments For Rent In New Bedford, Ma Utilities Included, Bacchus Marsh Crime News, Articles D

david gillespie obituary

Up to 10-year warranty

david gillespie obituary Up to 10-year warranty

Enjoy peace of mind with our 10-year warranty, providing you with long-term assurance for the quality and durability of our work.
45-day delivery

david gillespie obituary 45-day delivery

Experience prompt and efficient service with our 45-day delivery guarantee, ensuring that your project is completed within a specified timeframe.
600+ design experts

david gillespie obituary 600+ design experts

Harness the expertise of our vast team of over 600 design professionals who are passionate about creating exceptional interiors.
Post-installation service

david gillespie obituary Post-installation service

Our commitment doesn’t end with installation – our dedicated post-installation service ensures that we are there for you even after the project is completed.
WN Interiors
Mansoorabad Rd, Sahara Estate, Auto Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500070

david gillespie obituary

At WN Interiors, we are passionate about providing both homeowners and businesses with customised and efficient design solutions that seamlessly combine functionality and aesthetics. Our team of expert designers specialises in interior design and decor, and is dedicated to working with you to create a personalised space that truly reflects your unique lifestyle or brand. Whether you’re seeking a refined living room design or a workspace that maximises efficiency and minimises clutter, we are committed to offering the best home decor and commercial design solutions that perfectly match your specific needs and style preferences.

This is a staging enviroment