HomeBlogUncategorizedhow much is a 1988 d wide am penny worth

how much is a 1988 d wide am penny worth

Valued Member. 7 valuable pennies worth up to $200,000 might be in your pocket 1988 Penny Reverse of '89 Transitional Error Transitional errors happen when a coin's design, font, style, or metal composition is about to change e.g. Ive collected rare coins, baseball cards, and many other rare collectible toys since I was a kid. I recently found a 1996S Lincoln penny with a WIDE AM . https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/e1db62abb694c9b22adf982597bd06dd97c6f2dcecdd0643d546c87efd9b9951.jpg https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/395d2b6ef8de098b5532e14fc1accc984e54fae88fa8e2ce4a9245669ffe2eca.jpg https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/e46bf8ea2419cbe26c5789ff75386f23ebafddb3206b96208958e3eaf9a6864f.jpg https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/389e44dc9a0c05c8105805436b1dd2f81c5d48abc1fea666bcbafecffbc36f77.jpg. Top 12 How Much Is A 1988 Wide Am Penny Worth 31 Most Correct Answers Those are the places that anyone looking for doubled dies should closely inspect on 1987 pennies. I have a 1992 D which looks like a close AM to me but so far nobody agrees. Manage Settings Rare. 8+ Ounces Silver From Norway, Collection Of Coin Fold/Holder For Sale (Prefer To Sell All To One Person), For Sale: 1911 George V Coronation 8 Coin Silver Proof Set, For Sale: 5 Sovereigns; 1907, 1908 And 1910, For Sale: UK 2020 2 Silver Proof Queen's Beasts White Horse Of Hanover 1 Oz Ag, For Sale: Die Varieties Of United States Large Cents 1840-1857, For Sale: Silver Eagles, 40% Silver Kennedy's And 50 Pence, For Sale: 2023 Tuvalu Proof Baby Rabbit Colorized Perth Mint 1/2 Oz Ag 50 Cents, Coin Community Selling Rules - Updated Feb 23 2023. Real Helpful. Visit to see edge, weight, diameter, auction records, price guide values and more for this coin. 1988 wide am penny. Commems Collection: What If? The designer was Victor David Brenner/Frank Gasparro for PCGS #569369. Real Experiences. 1988-D RDV-006, Die 1 - Variety Vista Error coins are often quite valuable and surely worth looking for but how can you tell a true error coin apart from one thats merely damaged? The collectible Ive contributed hundreds of articles for various coin publications including COINage, The Numismatist, Numismatic News, Coin Dealer Newsletter, Coin Values, and CoinWeek. As more of these coins go to grading services, the population numbers for these conditionally rare issues will increase, but the number of collectors interested in these condition rarities may also increase. Also the, Thanks all for chiming in! $2,600 Although the least valuable in this article, they may be the most exciting as it can generally be found in circulation. Doing so could be worth the effort because some 1987 doubled die pennies are worth $25 to $50 or more! In just four months, the payment system of the future has built a network of nearly three million adopters by , Check out these great Halloween Coins in this full color gallery. John Burgess Well-Known Member. However, there are other errors that should be on your radar, as well including: Stay up to date with everything about U.S Coins, We dont spam! 1988 P Wide AM Lincoln Cent Value - Coin Community Forum Many are, thats for sure. These firms have Registry Set programs that allow collectors to place their coin sets in competition with other collectors and First Strike and Early Release programs that acknowledge coins released by the U.S. Mint during the first 30 days of a coins issue. Im also the editor at the Florida United Numismatists Club (FUN Topics magazine), and author of Images of America: The United States Mint in Philadelphia (a book that explores the colorful history of the Philadelphia Mint). Metal Composition: 97.5% Zinc - 2.5% Copper after 1982 Diameter: 19 mm Mass / Weight: 2.5 grams What This Coin Looks Like (Obverse, Reverse, Mint Mark Location, Special Features, etc. Do You Have A 1991 Penny? It Could Be Worth More Than $5,000! Ive authored nearly 1,000 articles here at The Fun Times Guide to Coins (many of them with over 50K shares), and I welcome your coin questions in the comments below! Whether it's an error pen. The PCGS3000 reflects the opinions of PCGSs coin price experts with respect to indexes developed by PCGS for specific coin categories. 1980-D Penny Worth Money - How Much Is It Worth and Why? A D/D is usually $10 but an MS 65 RD was $305 in 2018. Uncirculated 1988-D pennies are worth 10 to 30 cents each. How To Grade A Coin Yourself To Determine Its Value. Therefore, a 1987 penny with no letter under the date is perfectly normal. Author: Replies: 8 / Views: 7,309 : gabe999. Most worn (circulated) 1988 Lincoln pennies are worth face value, or just 1 cent. All Members, Post Your Most Recent US Coin Purchases! I have found a 1994D Lincoln cent with a Wide AM. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. In fact, most of the strange-looking coins you find that appear to have some type of error unfortunately are just showing some type of post-mint damage. These were all sold in 1987 proof sets, which also contain proof examples of other 1987 coinage. Lincoln Memorial Penny: Key Dates, Rarities, and Varieties. 1998-P "WIDE AM " Lincoln Memorial Cent and doubled 8 on the date! Welcome to my Saturday series each week highlighting a different coin you may find in pocket change or in a collection worth money. The 1988-D penny was struck at the Denver Mint and bears a D mintmark under the date declaring its origin in the Mile High City.. 1998 P Lincoln Memorial Cent - Wide AM - FS 901 - 5 Photos! To participate in the forum you must log in or register. The two coins had sequential PCGS serial numbers, showing that they were submitted together. These special coins, known as proofs, have been struck almost every year since the mid-1850s and are offered at a price above face value from the United States Mint. The Top 16 Most Valuable Pennies. CWBATX keep searching for the good ones there out there. Authenticated and graded by a, PCGS seems to have started that incorrect name several years ago as they slabbed the 1988 RDV's as "1988. I have personally found the 1998 Wide AM in pocket change. The other way to tell them apart is to look at the distance between the initials FG and the base of the Lincoln Memorial. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. We do our best to provide precise spot prices; however, during times of market volatility, prices may not be to-the-minute accurate. Looks like the normal RDV-005 reverse. Earlier this year, an ordinary looking penny made headlines when it was found among the possessions of a man named Don Lutes. Read more in our privacy policy. $467.50 The Story With a mintage of 5,253,740,443 pieces, a 1988-D Lincoln cent is usually anything but rare. Most uncirculated 1987-D Lincoln cents are worth between 10 and 30 cents. The point CrazyB0 is trying to get across about the 1988-P & D reverse design varieties is correct, but the scarce varieties for the two (reverse of 1989) are indeed the same reverse design known as a " Wide AM " on the 1998-2000 coins. The BIE error is so named because of a small, vertical die crack that can form between the letters B and E in LIBERTY just to the left of Lincoln that often takes on the form of a capital letter I. If you find a 1988 BIE penny error, be sure you keep it, for its worth $5 to $10.1988 Lincoln Pennies Worth Money - Here's What Collectors Are Paying A Fortune For!Watch this video on YouTube, Stay up to date with everything about U.S Coins, We dont spam! Free Shipping. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Should I send to to be graded (I probably will want to sell if worthwhile) even with the spot? 1998 (P) WIDE AM Lincoln Memorial Cent Penny - Error FS901, 1998 P Lincoln Memorial Cent Penny PCGS MS 65 RD Wide AM 12806625, 1998, 1999, 2000 Lincoln Memorial Cents Mint Error Wide AM Complete Set. But lets get a couple things clear first. 1998 Wide AM Penny Error. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Manage your Portfolio from anywhere, look up coins with a scan, buy/sell/trade and more. Opens in a new window or tab. These are also valuable 1988-D Wide AM Lincoln Penny NGC MS 66 RD $320.00 Free shipping 1953 Proof Lincoln Wheat Cent Re-Engraved Die - FS-402 - NGC PF 65 RD $0.99 + $3.00 shipping 1992 D Wide AM Lincoln Cent $45.00 + $5.00 shipping Sell now Shop with confidence eBay Money Back Guarantee Get the item you ordered or get your money back. The letters of the Wide AM variety will look separated and like a piece of paper will have a lot of wiggle room if slid between. Ive looked through 1300 individual pennies and havent found one of the 98,99 or 00 wide AMs and have only found a handful of 1992s. Im the Coin Editor here at TheFunTimesGuide. After awhile you will know the RDV's like simple addition. The 1988 D RDV-006 FS-901 is much more scarce than the Philly example. raro_3301 (31) 100%. Not too shabby for a penny, huh? Collectors Universe, Inc. disclaims any warranties whatsoever with respect to the accuracy of the PCGS3000 or any specific coin index. Leave feedback . However, 1988 Lincoln cents that are uncirculated are generally worth 10 to 30 cents apiece. These are 1988 coins with the transitional year reverse of 1989. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. SUPER HIGH GRADE 1998 P Lincoln Memorial Cent Wide Am Variety "WAM" FS901, 1998 Wide Am PCGS MS65RD Lincoln Memorial Cent, 1998 Lincoln Memorial Penny Error - Wide AM, 1998 WIDE AM! In 2009 four different Bicentennial Lincoln designs replaced the Memorial cent in recognition of the 200th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln's birth and the 100th 1998 wide am penny DDOV and DDRV and ON DATE fully Red. The most valuable 1988-D penny ever sold at auction was graded by Professional Coin Grading Service as MS68RD and fetched $1,495 in 2007. Everything on Coins, Banknotes and Collectibles! Hello Josh,Are these what I am to be looking for in the 1988 reverse 89 and the double die. 1985 Possible Broadstrike, I'mnew To This.please Help! The Close or Wide AM refers to the distance between the A and the M in AMERICA on struck coins. Its existence was never authenticated by a third party grading service, and its current whereabouts is unknown. When the A and the M are almost touching this is known as a Close AM. but not as rare as the 1992 cents. 1998 wide am penny for sale | eBay However, in top Mint State grades, nearly all circulation strike Lincoln cents are in demand from Registry Set collectors. Which coins are valuable? This doubling is usually best seen in the lettering, date, and in design details such as Lincolns eye on the 1988 penny. If you are or represent the copyright owner of materials used in this video and have a problem with the use of said material, please contact me via my email in the \"about\" page on my channel. Thank you for commenting on this article! Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. or Best Offer. 7 Rare Wheat Pennies To Collect & What Theyre Worth Today, This 1982 Copper Penny Is Worth $10,000! 1959-1992 all business strikes and proofs are supposed to have a Wide AM, 1993 all business strikes and proofs have a Close AM, 1994-2008 all business strikes have a Close AM. Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Learn more Seller information coins are those that deviate from the norm in the year the coin was minted. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Im the Coin Editor here at TheFunTimesGuide. Vampires, Devils, Pirates and Skeletons! \r https://www.couchcollectibles.com\r\rPO BOX 16104\rLudlow, KY 41016\r___________________________\rTWITTER: @couchcollect\rINSTAGRAM: @couchcollectibles\rFACEBOOK: @couchcollectibles\rCHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/JCouch \r___________________________\rWelcome to Couch Collectibles formerly known as Couch Coins! Photos attached. The designer was Victor David Brenner/Frank Gasparro for PCGS #569371. Also, there is a horizontal serif on the end of the straight vertical This variety has sometimes been unfortunately called the 1988 Wide AM even Most are made without errors, but nobody is perfect not even the folks at the world-class United States Mint. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Post Your Most Recent Canadian Coin Purchases! The U.S. Mint tagged the coins product page with Sold Out. (See photos of the proof coin.) Something went wrong. Particular coins being offered for sale may not have been included within particular indexes, and if included, may not have experienced the same market movements as the index as a whole. 04-29 1:14 AM EDT. I have a 1997 D Lincoln penny thats maybe a die cast error? interest normally struck with RDV-006 instead were produced using a 1993 RDV-007 die. The 1988 penny without a letter (a.k.a. You Could Find This Rare Penny In Your Pocket Change Heres What To Look For. PCGS The Standard for the Rare Coin Industry. 1998 D Lincoln Memorial Penny Coin Value Prices, Photos & Info Lincoln Cent 1988-D Wide-Am ? - Coin Community Forum 1998 Lincoln Cent MS63 RB NGC Wide AM FS-901 Reverse of 99 ERROR, 1998 wide am penny DDOV and DDRV and ON DATE fully Red, 1998 wide AM penny Nice penny Good Details, 2000P & 1998P Lincoln Cent Wide AM Collection-10 Pennies, 1998 Wide Am PCGS MS67RD Lincoln Memorial, 1998 (WIDE AM) LINCOLN PENNY! If you watch, you may find pennies worth big money after cherrypicking.This specific video is about 1988-D pennies worth money - these 1988-D repunched mint mark error coins can be worth $45 or more in the right condition! It was a variety, just a standard issue variety. In fact, billions were made! BUY AND SELL COINS SAFELY AND WITH CONFIDENCE. Most 1988-S Lincoln pennies are worth $1 to $3 apiece. I'm sharing this collecting experience with others through educational videos on YouTube. Real People. Read More , Initiative Q | The Next BitCoin? All Members, Post Your Most Recent US Coin Purchases! Phantom 1938 Greenbrier County, WV, Continuing List To Show Everyones Latest Acquisitions, 2023-P Lincoln Cent Obverse Retained Die Breaks. However, in top Mint State grades, nearly all circulation strike Lincoln cents. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. The coin shown in the photos is the exact coin you'll receive. My love for coins began when I was 11 years old. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/e1db62abb694c9b22adf982597bd06dd97c6f2dcecdd0643d546c87efd9b9951.jpg, https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/395d2b6ef8de098b5532e14fc1accc984e54fae88fa8e2ce4a9245669ffe2eca.jpg, https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/e46bf8ea2419cbe26c5789ff75386f23ebafddb3206b96208958e3eaf9a6864f.jpg, https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/389e44dc9a0c05c8105805436b1dd2f81c5d48abc1fea666bcbafecffbc36f77.jpg. ): Most Valuable Quarters: A List Of Silver Quarters & Other Rare Quarters You Should Hold Onto! , Initiative Qis not,in any way, a cryptocurrency. The obverse (heads side) of the Lincoln penny was designed in 1909 by Victor David Brenner, whose initials VDB are seen just under Lincolns bust on the coin. Although, I can't confirm it 100 percent, since the picture is too blurry. The space between the "A" and "M" is the area in question. These are rare and valuable. 1988-D 1988 D Lincoln Memorial Cent Copper Plated Zinc Penny Mintage: 5,253,740,443 Minted at: Denver Designer - Engraver: Frank Gasparro Metal Composition: 97.5% Zinc - 2.5% Copper after 1982 Diameter: 19 mm Mass / Weight: 2.5 grams What This Coin Looks Like (Obverse, Reverse, Mint Mark Location, Special Features, etc. Franck, This article covers a MS 67+ Red 1911 Lincoln cent. Die cuds are often worth around $100 to $200, and sometimes even more than that. I have a 1997 penny that has the double ear, close AM & doubling on the reverse Is it rare or valuable?? It is in extremely nice condition & actually looks better that the ones Ive seen graded at MS67. Ive contributed hundreds of articles for various coin publications including COINage, The Numismatist, Numismatic News, Coin Dealer Newsletter, Coin Values, and CoinWeek. The 2013 Redbook values the 1999 at $500, 1998 at $25, and 2000 at $20. Real Experiences. For Sale: France Napoleon I 20 Gold Francs 1811-W, For Sale: Stackers Delight! The 1955 Double Die Lincoln Penny. Most off-center errors are askew by only 1% to 3%, and these are highly common and not really worth anything extra. 5 U.S. Gold Coin Sets That Are Perfect For Any Coin Collection. To start, theres no such thing as a double die. I would like to send you some pics of this coin and ask for your opinion before I try to get it graded. $150.00. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. 7 Rare Wheat Pennies To Collect & What Theyre Worth Today, This 1982 Copper Penny Is Worth $10,000! Read more in our privacy policy. Most of these obscure but still highly collectible 1988 doubled die pennies are worth between $20 and $50. The Close AM variety will have wide initials, whereas the Wide AM variety will have close initials. How To Grade A Coin Yourself To Determine Its Value. Seller: upnorthcoins. 1948 Dollar - Can Anyone Grade My Purchase? Armed with a 8x loop and Cherrypickers book (an old 5TH edition) I set out to find the 1970 S FS-101. 1998 Lincoln Memorial Penny Wide AM Coin Value Prices, Photos & Info We look at the coin prices for these rare pennies that you should be looking fo. Theconsignmenthub Banned Me From Buying From Them, Available Today: Abraham Lincoln Presidential Silver Medal - US Mint, Going Through An Inherited Coin Collection. Come along and join me on this exciting journey by subscribing right now as we look at the most valuable toy collectibles and rare coins that you could find at yard sales, flea markets and garage sales!\r\rMUSIC USED ON CHANNEL CREATED BY: Alan Walker, Kevin MacLeod, Marcus, Maxzwell, Doc Hollywood, Breakfast at Tiffanys Instrumental, Party Drug Instrumental, Partner In Crime Instrumental.\r\rDISCLAIMER: Some non affiliate links may have been used throughout the video creation process of this content.\r\r#CoinCollecting #Penny I have a 1997 Lincoln penny with a different die cast or tone..it actually looks gold on both sides..is it worth being graded..its a 1997 D..looks good tone. Posted 08/27/2017 9:09 pm. All rights reserved, ANA World's Fair of Money medal celebrates bridges, Croatia celebrates men's clothing with first euro commemorative coins, Market Analysis: Two pretty Proof Seated Liberty dimes, 2028 Games in Los Angeles could get coinage program, Buy & Sell Coins Online at the Coin World Marketplace. Just like their same-year counterpart pennies from the City of Brotherly Love, 1988-D pennies are worth face value if worn, or 1 cent. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Dies are prone to aging, and at some point they often begin cracking. Have Any 2001 Pennies? 1988 d penny wide AM with bubble | Coin Talk The most valuable type of off-center error coin is missing about 50% of its design but still shows its complete date and, if applicable, mintmark; such 1988 off-center error pennies are worth around $50 to $100. This is why the 1988 D is currently very rare and the 1988 P is just listed as rare. majority of regular coins struck in that year. The other coins of interest listed above were either business strike coins struck with a proof die or a proof coin struck with a business strike die. On October 31, 2008 bitcoin was born , US Mint sales orders have been reconciled and the 2018-W $25 Proof American Palladium Eagle is officially gone. So, what is it? Not all pennies are created equal. The Related Coins all share the same Category, Prefix, and Major Variety as this Coin. How Much Is a 1957-D Wheat Penny Worth? steel/copper in 1942 or bronze/zinc in 1982. The 1992 cents of Im a member of the American Numismatic Association (ANA) and the Numismatic Literary Guild (NLG) and have won multiple awards from the NLG for my work as a coin journalist. this is known as a Close AM. The typical weight of a 1987 penny is 2.5 grams though heavily worn 1987 pennies will tend to weigh slightly less. $27.50. 1988-D Penny Worth Money - How Much Is It Worth and Why? Phantom 1938 Greenbrier County, WV, Continuing List To Show Everyones Latest Acquisitions, 2023-P Lincoln Cent Obverse Retained Die Breaks. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Seller: upnorthcoins. However, the most valuable 1988-S penny ever sold was graded by Professional Coin Grading Service as PR70DCAM and took $1,438 in 2004. At an April 5 auction, the firm sold a different example for the same amount. But just you hang on wait til you see what other 1988 pennies have sold for! 2: 1959-1996: 1988-D 1c RDV-006, Die 1 of 3: Description: A RDV-006 (wide AM, flared designer's initials) die was used to strike this 1988-D cent. If youd like to start searching for valuable penny errors, these 1987 error pennies are definitely worth looking for: One of the most popular errors is the double die penny (more correctly known as the doubled die penny). And the record price? 1988 pennies are made from a copper-coated zinc composition. 1987-S Proof Penny Value 1988 1c RDV-006, Die 1 of 7. In 1993 the mint changed to the Close AMreverse for both itsbusiness and proofstrikes. To be clear not every odd looking 1988 penny you find is an error coin. Die breaks and die cracks are usually collectible varieties that are worth about $3 and up. These cracks result in lines, bumps, and other raised anomalies on the coin. L@@K!!! 1989 1C, RD. If all this is too confusing then perhaps a better explanation can be found by understanding that there were eight different Reverse Die Varieties (RDV) used on the Memorial Cents from 1959 to 2008. In comparison to all copper-zinc pennies..the color is gold on both sides,Im wondering if its worth submitting to get graded. The Denver Mint produced a lot of pennies in 1988 5,253,740,443 of them! Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. It was said to have been stolen from him along with other coins in a robbery outside of a coin show a short time later. Over the years, many 1987-D pennies have been lost to time some destroyed by fire and devastation, damaged beyond recognition, or simply thrown away. They are made on high-tonnage presses using specially prepared dies and polished blanks. Some Are Worth $1,000 Or More! "GREAT DETAIL'S" WOW-FREE SHIPPING! At MSRB even they can easily earn around $180.00 and are authenticated. When the A and the M are almost touching Best of luck finding one of these awesome 1988-D pennies. While only a relatively small number of 1987-S pennies were made, they are in plentiful supply among collectors and can usually be bought from a coin dealer for $1 to $3 each. I have never been able to memorize the dates of the WAMS and CAMS! 1988 D with 1989 reverse FG - aka Wide AM FS-901 Penny 1C A-I $88.00 $5.05 shipping SPONSORED 1988-D Lincoln penny-DDO- die clash - 'motto" stamped above "motto" $50.00 $5.25 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED 1988 P "Flared G" Wide AM 1989 Reverse FS-901 Transitional Error Cent Red $89.00 $5.00 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED Yes, you read that correctly, more than 5.25 billion pennies, with a B! In 1993 the reverse side design of both business strikes and proof coins transitioned from the Wide AM as normally found on 1992 and prior cents to a Close AM design. The all-time record price for a 1987-D penny was paid in 2013 when a deep-pocketed collector spent $1,998 to buy a specimen certified by Professional Coin Grading Service MS68RD. 1948 Dollar - Can Anyone Grade My Purchase? Chris, Not sure what the spots are maybe Die Pitting? I primarily collect and study U.S. coins produced during the 20th century. anniversary of the Lincoln cent. Do you have a RARE WIDE AM PENNY OR CLOSE AM PENNY? WHICH COINS ARE Is anyone know the value and please give me a advise!? The Lincoln Memorial design on the reverse (tails side) of the penny was designed by Frank Gasparro and in use on the one-cent coin from 1959 through 2008. While MS-67 red coins can sell for $15 to $20, those a point higher are coveted, and on May 24, GreatCollections.com sold one for $467.50. Doubled dies may be among the most valuable 1987 penny errors. Search your pocket change enough and youre sure to find some unusual coins. Searching for Rare Bank Notes and Fancy Serial Numbers, Bitcoin Cash Price Climbs 11% to Hit 2-Month High, 1959-1992 all business strikes and proofs are supposed to have a Wide AM, 1993 all business strikes and proofs have a Close AM, 1994-2008 all business strikes have a Close AM. Get it FREE now. This post may contain affiliate links. But there are still plenty around for collectors today! 1988 Penny Value Guides (Rare Errors, "D", "S" & No Mint Mark) ***Primary Source(s): http://varietyvista.com***Social Media Links (Website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, More):https://linktree.com/treasuretownActive Affiliate Links - Purchase Items Through Them To Support Treasure Town:https://linktree.com/treasuretownaffiliatesLinks to Sources I Use (PCGS, Heritage, VV, eBay, More):https://linktree.com/treasuretownsources***All materials in these videos are used for educational purposes to inform and build community around coins, and fall within the guidelines of fair use. This usually occurs when the hub impresses the image upon the die twice at slightly different angles or positions. PCGS has graded 25 1988-D cents in MS-68 red and another 272 in MS-67 red. Appreciate your time. I primarily collect and study U.S. coins produced during the 20th century. Opens in a new window or tab. So, what are the varieties?The first and rarest of the varieties is the 1992 and 1992D Close AM. Im a member of the American Numismatic Association (ANA) and the Numismatic Literary Guild (NLG) and have won multiple awards from the NLG for my work as a coin journalist. Condition: AU-50. These are 1988 coins with the transitional year reverse of 1989. Today, Im going to show you which 1988 pennies are worth looking for and why. The RDV-006 design first saw widespread use in the following year, 1989. The next rarest is the 1998S and 1999S Proof Strike Close AM variety. still has good red color.

2021 F150 Oem Rear Bumper, Owen Hargreaves Family, Jacksonville Housing Authority Portal, El Conejo Restaurant Dallas Texas 1960, Articles H

Up to 10-year warranty

how much is a 1988 d wide am penny worth Up to 10-year warranty

Enjoy peace of mind with our 10-year warranty, providing you with long-term assurance for the quality and durability of our work.
45-day delivery

how much is a 1988 d wide am penny worth 45-day delivery

Experience prompt and efficient service with our 45-day delivery guarantee, ensuring that your project is completed within a specified timeframe.
600+ design experts

how much is a 1988 d wide am penny worth 600+ design experts

Harness the expertise of our vast team of over 600 design professionals who are passionate about creating exceptional interiors.
Post-installation service

how much is a 1988 d wide am penny worth Post-installation service

Our commitment doesn’t end with installation – our dedicated post-installation service ensures that we are there for you even after the project is completed.
WN Interiors
Mansoorabad Rd, Sahara Estate, Auto Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500070

At WN Interiors, we are passionate about providing both homeowners and businesses with customised and efficient design solutions that seamlessly combine functionality and aesthetics. Our team of expert designers specialises in interior design and decor, and is dedicated to working with you to create a personalised space that truly reflects your unique lifestyle or brand. Whether you’re seeking a refined living room design or a workspace that maximises efficiency and minimises clutter, we are committed to offering the best home decor and commercial design solutions that perfectly match your specific needs and style preferences.

This is a staging enviroment