HomeBlogUncategorizedi visited a parallel universe

i visited a parallel universe

The true story is far more exciting . When I had this assurance inside myself, I continued to think about myself, in my body, in my bed, in my own timeline. I dont know if he teleported or if he flew up into the sky and flew away. We live on the skin of this bubble, and it exploded 13.8 billion years ago, giving us the Big Bang. I vaguely had remembered expecting that something strange might occur since my computer had been acting abnormally. Although we should probably all forgive each other and thank everyone for our spiritual evolution, the Orion group is to the people of Earth as the White men are to the Native Americans, but on a cosmic scale. I realized we must all be in each others timelines. On the screen was Me trying to talk to Peter! I still didnt know if any of these other Mes in this room were also named Allison so I was going to avoid calling them Allison like it was their name too. You could see into their joints, and it was a cerulean blue color in their joints. I saw that the nurse was too busy at the moment to comfort the children so I went over to the child Allison holding the baby and said, Hi Allison, just like I would to a scared or shy child at the preschool where I work. I also had Corey Goodes explanation from Cosmic Disclosure that there are extra terrestrials that look like humanoid insects or praying mantis types of people. List price: $29.95. The Germans needed the industrial might, power, and access to resources that the United States had, in order to build out their galactic infrastructure with their flying saucers. I figured hed been sitting in the dark with that dim light on his chair, but the lights were somehow connected to my consciousness and automatically came on when I woke up this morning. I am a preschool teacher so one thing I noticed about the buildings in this city is that it looked like someone had sprawled out a bunch of kiddie blocks. Writing it down took me almost two and a half hours, and I was almost late for work. This was all very fantastical, but also felt quite normal. Youve really got it bad over there in your timeline. As if to say with profound realization, Dang, this is why I am doing this work, this is why it is so important for humanity. This time healing, or timeline healing work was one thing they were doing in this hospital facility if not the only main thing they did here. Perhaps there was also something about how their brain/body/spirit functioned that was different, more like a machine, than the humans I know of from my native timelines regular society. It was exciting to me to see what scenario we were going to be playing this time. I got the sense there could have been straws if I wanted them, but these drinks didnt have straws in them. If this theory of everything is correct, then perhaps there is a parallel universe where we are billionaires plotting our next escapade, or where we subsist as vagrants desperately searching for our next meal. Here I had, in fact, just woken up like it was a dream, but if it actually was a dream, it wouldnt have mattered to me after I woke up. There were no labels or markings on the bowl or the white round lid seal. I figured the message of, Be more loving and forgiving of yourselves and others, and be in greater service to others, was an important message for everyone in either timeline, but since Nicolas timeline seemed a lot further into 4th density than mine, they already knew this message and lived by its principles. Then I wanted to know if David Wilcock and Corey Goode were in his timeline because they were more in the present than the past. Nicolas said that David Wilcock is a prominent spiritual physicist who helps Corey Goode interpret his briefings {from the Sphere Being Alliance} and Corey Goode is an important ambassador to/for the Sphere Being Alliance. Duh, it seemed like they did very similar, if not the same things, in both of our timelines. I really wondered how all their science worked, why they had to have all these Mes here from different stages of life, from different timelines, to try and save this one. Had I broken his timeline somehow by mentioning transhumanism to the young girls from the public? It was like it didnt matter because they were both the same, even our time was the same somehow. The screen was not brightly lit like our computer screens, but it had a bright shimmer and you could clearly read what was on this digital tag. German and perhaps non-terrestrial flying saucers rose up out of the ocean, defeated Admiral Byrds fleet, and he practically limped home. He seemed familiar to me also so I felt this was a safe place since it seemed like I already knew this guy. I didnt even talk about everything that was in the telepathic message, and I didnt have time over the next few days to do anything with the video. While I was talking to them, the door to the bedroom turned into a black stone brick wall. Peter was an older gentleman with grey hair. People thought the world was going to end in 2012, and some people still believe today that the world will end, especially if the solar flash happens that Corey Goode talks about. I saw them taking off and landing in the distance, but I didnt see all those things flying around when I looked out at the view of the city. Dimension Jumping: How To Travel Between Parallel Universes It's been said before: if you change your beliefs, you change your world. That was the only way I could relate tothis bunch of buildings. After reading Lambs book I had been considering searching for a hypnotherapist to recall the nature behind two unusual things. That is what these jeans looked like. Its not on the news or in the newspaper, but Nicolas mind said that in his timeline, this conflict was public information. Nothing looked out of the ordinary to me just outside that window from my vantage point. I knew that, for some reason, they had brought all these Mes from different stages of life, from different timelines, into this room in order to try and help save the dying girl on the table, that was also Me/Us from another timeline. Then immediately after We dont have that kind of shady deception here, I wanted to know how all of this could be possible. I just as easily assumed it was the RA group and the Sphere Being Alliance that Corey Goode talks about, but Nicolas didnt say if that was accurate or not. Could I even watch the news from my timeline?, Nicolas looked quite puzzled. Read An Excerpt. Quantum theory is based on what is known as Heisenbergs uncertainty principle, allowing for a small probability that we can exist even on distant places like Mars. In the quest to meld two opposing perspectives of the universe, were left with a host of deeply unsettling questions. They looked yellowish, but also glassy like they were reflecting light and yellow wasnt their actual color. That student, Evan Schneider, is now an assistant professor in the University of Pittsburgh's . I believe that Corey Goode and others are telling the truth because, just like my benevolent parallel timeline experience, the flavor of their experiences, their intent, and messages are benevolent ones having to do with the progression of consciousness, spirituality, ascension, and the liberation of our society from 3D into 4D positive. He wanted to be clear though that the situation in this hospital was a very positive thing, unlike the movie The Island in my timeline. It was fascinating technology, I didnt understand how it worked. In this picture, subatomic particles are just different notes on a tiny, vibrating string, which explains why we have so many of them. In an instant, I was back in my own timeline. The drone thing tried to fly over to my head too, but I immediately grabbed it out of the air and flung it away a little bit. Parallel Universe: My Visit - Medium Then I knew that what I have to share could be important for the consciousness of humanity as a whole. Nicolas said, Come over near me. These three events seemed to be the same in both of our timeline histories, like our timelines were cousins. I hope it finds you well and opens doorways in your consciousness to know that these kinds of experiences are real and they do happen. In my native timeline, Corey Goode says they started working together and everything was Top Secret. These drinks were all the colors of what I knew of as processed food. The colors were too bright to be natural, but were colored to correlate with flavor, maybe artificial flavor. The closest thing I know of to describe these colors are the colors of the popsicle brand, Otter Pop. This is the reason people who have had alien abduction experiences often dont remember them after they have returned. The room looked mostly normal except for a large corner of the room where another virtual reality scene was playing out. Im astounded by the way you dont seem to be scared at all in this situation, cause even if we read and learn about what is going on behind the deep states secrets and we can imagine it, it is not necessarily the same when experienced. The girl I mainly looked at had red hair (and they all looked human). Update: On August 2, 2021 I visited my home in the year 3123. I was very interested in this article about food because Id had self-imposed, drastic dietary changes to alleviate common serious medical issues like cavities in the teeth and cervical dysplasia. UFO Sightings over Washington DC in 1952: A bunch of flying saucers were spotted over the capitol. He was always in my room to take care of me, and he had been sitting in the dark with a dim light near his chair while I was asleep. . I remembered I had heard of or read something that electronics often behaved unusually when people had alien abductions, and this wasnt an alien abduction, but maybe the technology used was similar. These Time Travelers Claim They've Visited Parallel Universes - Slapped Ham This was obviously a very strange place with virtual reality like the holodeck, ET nurse, and a very strange land that seemed to have better technology than I did. When I woke up on Thanksgiving I had a profound realization that the Orion group and the Military Industrial Complex are to the people of Earth as the white men were to the Native Americans. My parents say the school sent them a letter notifying them they were going to give me these logic based tests and then sent them another letter saying I got high marks on the tests but I wasnt what they were looking for. There was no specific mention in the letters of what type of school or special program they would have sent me to had I passed the tests. I woke up again, still in this same darn hospital!!! When he started messing around with the drinks I said, Muffin, what are you doing! However, in Nicolas timeline this person I know of to be Corey Goode was known in open common knowledge. I found a link on my Facebook newsfeed for some free episodes. There is not just one parallel universe, but there are infinite numbers of the universe in place and that is making things a . We were in his foreign strange land after all. I had no idea why wed be going to the roof of the hospital of all places, but I figured it was someplace new and exciting in this strange land. My consciousness jumped to RA and the Law of One. Nicolas said I was a distinguished teacher who had made a lot of good advances in education, but I felt there was more I could do for humanity so I had applied to this hospital {this facility}, out of the goodness of my heart, to have my timelines healed, knowing full well that I am quantumly connected to myself in all my timelines, just as we all are.. If I find myself in a similar situation, Ill know how to process it mentally without undue emotion. Mysterious People Who Spontaneously Travelled to Parallel Realities I had no idea who David Wilcock and Corey Goode were, but the intent of the two men on the show seemed genuine and honest. Upon entering the operating room. I saw a girl on a large metal rectangle table. The movie, The Island, is very similar to what the Military Industrial Complex would do in our timeline, but they have no MIC in Nicolas timeline. The people in this facility get drawn in a lottery to go to the island which is a paradise, but in actuality they get taken to a medical facility and killed to have their organs and body parts harvested. I wanted to know if any of the other Mes I had met in the hospital were the Me in Nicolas timeline, but by this time I felt a bit sheepish, like an arrogant little Earth human from a sick timeline, to even be asking about myself here. Basically the peace on Earth we all hope for but dont really see when we look around. I didnt know how it worked, but I suddenly felt like there actually was the hope of returning home. I was open to the idea that aliens did in fact exist because I felt it was very arrogant of humans to think we are the only ones, but I was not open to factual information about such topics until September 2015. I was also having some resistance about going back, even though I wanted to, because I wanted myself to remember this wasnt a dream. Paranormal Portal to a Parallel Universe|Paperback WHAT?! It was a bit annoying to me though because I knew Nicolas could make the window clear so I could look out if he wanted to. I thought that was strange, but maybe I had bumped it somehow. The first thing that came in was that we were in America and it was 2016 (for both me and Nicolas). As soon as I entered the doorway Peter came at me, pointing a finger, and said in a stern voice, You know those timelines you leaked? I couldnt consciously recall anything that happened in my previous visits, but I knew Id spent time with this monkey before, like seeing a familiar pet after a long vacation. The intuitive voice replied with Why do you think it is that you became a preschool teacher? and then it left. I must have found this video because I was interested in hypnotherapy and past/future life regressions. I was a bit tired and went to bed as I normally do. I wrote as fast as I could as I remembered, but it had been so vivid and sensory, just like I was awake that I felt I wouldnt be able to forget. The virtual reality in this hospital seemed normal, like it was something I had experienced here before, so it wasnt strange to me. I figured it wouldnt matter because I could just wake up again in my normal bed like nothing ever happened and go back to my normal life. Imagine that our world in the . Maybe there are copies of us living entirely different lives. Nicolass mind said, Theres no way that the Military Industrial Complex could have formed in my timeline, (like you know of it as in your timeline). The lighting in the bedroom was dim but there was plenty of light to see what was going on, and there was very soft faint jazzy music playing. Its fur was extremely soft and my fingers sank into its fur as I picked it up and held it in my arms. Other people have probably woken up from a parallel timeline experience as if it had been a dream and discounted or forgotten about it completely. They almost sounded as if they were trying not to laugh but be serious instead as they said from the control booth, Well come on. I would propose that others besides myself have also been abducted or taken to parallel timelines with rarely a conscious recollection of the experience. I knew that when I read the RA and the Law of One, it was very sad to me that Don Elkins committed suicide at the end, and I wanted to know if that happened in Nicolas timeline (or if suicide happened at all.) The correct date it was supposed to be. Are Some Of Our Dreams Glimpses From A Parallel Universe? Nicolas also said his society had the technology to detect and neutralize the AI virus, so there seemed to be no chance it could take over. At the time, I understood fully what he meant, but didnt think about the irony of it all. Nicolas went on to say that the knowledge and nature of the ascension event is public common knowledge in his timeline. I dont think they used money like we do. It only took an instance, no longer than a few seconds of real time, but it was like our brains had a conversation for a moment. Corey Goode had said in one of his updates that people were unknowingly being used to scramble the Blue Avians message out in society and on the internet in a present and future campaign to discredit him. They must have their memory wiped so as not to interfere with their free will and regular lives on Earth and can only recall such experiences from the subconscious. I was still very unsure of this strange land, but I remembered what Peter had said to me on the first day of my visit. Its been more than six decades since Einsteins death, yet I keep going back to that photo of his desk that I saw as an 8-year-old, the work he left unfinished and its profound implications. Anyone from my native timeline, reading this document, can go onto Wikipedia and read about these three events, even if the information on our Wikipedia is incomplete due to public propaganda of knowledge by our Military Industrial Complex. They first arose in the context of quantum. Only organic, biological people can go through this thing. No one can walk down the street and strike up a conversation about that Allison Gee lady like they could about Wilcock and Goode in Nicolas timeline. In this scenario, a Big Bang could perpetually happen in distant regions, representing the collision or merging of these bubble universes. But then I thought, oh my goodness, what date is it? It is going to take quite a bit of reading for you so I can unpack what this mind sending packet from Nicolas was. He said the RA material in his timeline was more about raising consciousness, spirituality, and ascension than it was in my timeline, understandably. It was very strange and I had no explanation for it, but I had been watching Cosmic Disclosure by then and joked with myself about what kind of worm hole portal adventure I must have gotten into that caused the time on my wrist watch to be three hours behind when I woke up. It was like we were on the street in public. You wont say anything about it unless someone brings it up, but youll tell your co-workers and anyone else if you feel like something similar comes up in conversation and you think theyll listen. I briefly noticed when I turned toward him, that we were on the roof of this hospital, but there was clearly a lot of activity going on here. What could possibly happen that youd want to know about while youre here? BridgET (as she is on her website to bridge our world with ET) claimed that there is a benevolent human-alien hybrid children program. Perhaps I knew the answer from David Wilcocks information. Now there are over 70, 30 minute, episodes of this show and I have seen every one of them. It was like there were wheel covers on these skateboards wheels, but they were like fancy sports car skateboards. I said to her, Can I give you a hug? She said, Ok just a bit awkwardly as she stood up from where she was leaning on the wall to humor my request and give me a hug. Now You do too. Just then a drone looking device hovered over to Nicolas at just above his head height. I didnt know if these machine peoples had been created by people from this liberated timeline or if they were native to some other planet and had come to live on Earth after the disclosure, but Nicolas didnt specify. I tried to put it to sleep again, but instead of the regular menu options of Sleep, Restart, and Shut Down, two new options were in its place, Update and Shut Down or Update and Restart. Oh, I figured my computer was trying to update itself in the middle of the night and kept waking up for no other good reason. Many of them were tall rectangles of some sort, but a lot more fancy than the ones I knew of on Earth. I noticed a large cluster of buildings that looked like a cube on the bottom with a pyramid on top. I was a bit surprised, but it wasnt strange to me because, in my real life ever since high school I had been doodling people with two irises in their eyes. This birthed the singular cosmos as we know it. I figured they must have been similar to the hover boards in the movie, Back to the Future. I was happy to see it because I hadnt remembered seeing it yet on my hospital visit this time, but it was like I had spent time with this same particular monkey before on previous visits to this hospital. Our presidents, as early as Eisenhower, were warning us about this threat within our own government and country. As I was walking back to him to get answers about the situation, I noticed a large sign. I was a little annoyed, but also fascinated. Their pants were similar to cargo pants, but there was something very odd and different about them than the pants I knew of in my timeline. I Visited A Parallel Universe {Parts 1 & 2} - YouTube The child Me picked up and rocked the baby Me to try to console it. He continued on to say, Sometime after the UFOs were sighted over Washington DC, someone from the American Government told the American people the Truth. He meant the truth about extra terrestrials and flying saucers. I looked back at the tag to show Nicolas, but the message had changed to something else. Still, it wasnt very nice of them to put me through these scenarios where I got aroused sometimes but never got to actually have sex with the virtual people. Woman Claims To Be From A Parallel Universe - Ghost Theory This thing looked like a piece of technology, but the only thing I have to relate it to was a drone. I was captivated by this discovery. According To Scientists We Can Sneak Into The Parallel Universe Through It was as if she was part of my soul family. They were so much more advanced and obviously had technology to do this. I know about the law of one through David Wilcock and its all very interesting. Nicolas knew this was all beginning to sound like a very peculiar situation for me, that Me in his regular society had applied to this facility and they somehow had the quantum technology to suck me out of my timeline and into this hospital for healing. Characters periodically travel to this universe using either transporter technology or, in the show's most recent iteration, the so-called " Spore Drive ." An 1884 story by Edwin A. Abbot called " Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions " took another approach by suggesting a living, breathing universe with only two dimensions. This seeped into everyones every day lives down to their very attitudes about how they carry themselves or see the world. All matter follows the same shape and principle as a fractal of plutonic solids that fit inside each other. They also wanted to warn us not to use nuclear weapons to explode ourselves. Conspiracy Theory just didnt exist in their culture and there was no sense of shadow government or power elite simmering in the background. Might we also exist in multiple states? Conversely to balance it out and maintain the harmony of the Logos of Now, the other half of the world is benevolent, called Oslandia. That is the only way I know how to describe it. By now I had learned that my intuition is usually a good compass, even when it tells me things I am not ready to hear. In the room are the waves from hundreds of different radio stations, but your radio is tuned to just one frequency. I looked back at them, wondering why theyd done this, but they were acting like they were trying to pretend nothing had happened. I thought they could still have transhumanism here, and I thought Nicolas was lying to me about their society not having transhumanism. A series of viral articles claimed that NASA had discovered particles from another parallel universe in which time runs backward. I didnt even know if or when Nicolas was coming back. String theory smooths out the . There was a low double bed up on a platform. What if we could somehow change important episodes in our past? The term parallel universe is just a buzz word title that would gain interest to this document more effectively for anyone searching for this type of information. I wondered who Nicolas and Peter were going to try and make me have sex with this time, but it was like I never actually got to have sex in these scenarios, kind of disappointing. We both must have looked a little startled. It was English letters with English words I could read! Apparently they didnt need me in the room anymore. Corey Goode describes that ETs have a treaty called the Muhammad Accord that they will not interfere with our free will, they will not have open contact with us, and they will let us develop on our own until, perhaps, we have matured enough to join galactic society. We may have spotted a parallel universe going backwards in time Strange particles observed by an experiment in Antarctica could be evidence of an alternative reality where everything is upside. It was more a figure of speech and there was no cause for alarm, but whatever it was, it wasnt regular or normal. Top 10 People Who Visited A Parallel Universe - YouTube I didnt even get to write down the telepathic message, but I knew it was all in my head. #top10 #ParallelUniverse #alternateDimensions Top 10 People Who Visited A Parallel Universe 223,662 views Mar 1, 2020 Top 10 People Who Visited A Parallel Universe Subscribe To Most Amazing. Dr. Steven Greer is a well-respected ufologist who made the documentary, Sirius. Somehow I remembered him too, so I lost consciousness and went back to sleep feeling safe. She was telling Peter that he got the wrong Allison {or the wrong person}, she was saying something to Peter in her defense of his scolding, and it seemed like everything was all right. There were no people around us in the immediate area where we had just appeared, but there was a lot of people and activity going on farther off on the roof. I figured machine peoples would be led into believing they were going to ascend too, even in a society where the AI virus had secretly coaxed the people into believing they were liberated. The skater boys also had some kind of devices leaning up against their leg or the railing. I figured it was synchronicity and someone was trying to tell me something. Instead of the sand going down, as it does in an hourglass, the white substance was moving up into the bottleneck and out. I just figured this nurse was a hybrid between one of those greys and an insectoid. Dolores Cannon spoke of these things in her books from people she hypnotized. The next thing I knew, I WOKE UP IN A HOSPITAL! But no, Nicolas said the machine peoples could traverse the cosmic web {like the one I had read about in David Wilcocks book, Ascension Mysteries, where Earth has an address similar to an IP address for the internet.} I Woke Up in a Parallel Universe - HuffPost Nicolas had been sitting in his chair at the foot of my bed with a dim light somewhere near the chair, either attached to the arm of the chair or on the back. I saw three boys leaning up against the red railing that went down the front steps to the hospital. A few of the buildings were round, globe or dome shaped. These universes are all related to ours; indeed, they branch off from ours, and our universe is branched off of others. Everyone knew because they already knew that ET was real. I wanted to prove to Nicolas that I had, in fact, read the exact message about Trump on Muffins tag. From what I understand, after having this experience, we all live in the same universe but with different timelines. I wanted to know what hospital I was in so I was looking for the title of the hospital or facility on this sign. My conscious really wanted to know how on Earth this could have been possible!!! So theres a tiny but calculable likelihood that our quantum wave will tunnel its way through space-time and wind up there. I didnt think much more about this experience and I tried to get back to my regular life until Thanksgiving 2016. And because the multiverse is unreachable, physically and philosophically, astronomers may not be able.

Working With Santa Marta Dominadora, Articles I

Up to 10-year warranty

i visited a parallel universe Up to 10-year warranty

Enjoy peace of mind with our 10-year warranty, providing you with long-term assurance for the quality and durability of our work.
45-day delivery

i visited a parallel universe 45-day delivery

Experience prompt and efficient service with our 45-day delivery guarantee, ensuring that your project is completed within a specified timeframe.
600+ design experts

i visited a parallel universe 600+ design experts

Harness the expertise of our vast team of over 600 design professionals who are passionate about creating exceptional interiors.
Post-installation service

i visited a parallel universe Post-installation service

Our commitment doesn’t end with installation – our dedicated post-installation service ensures that we are there for you even after the project is completed.
WN Interiors
Mansoorabad Rd, Sahara Estate, Auto Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500070

At WN Interiors, we are passionate about providing both homeowners and businesses with customised and efficient design solutions that seamlessly combine functionality and aesthetics. Our team of expert designers specialises in interior design and decor, and is dedicated to working with you to create a personalised space that truly reflects your unique lifestyle or brand. Whether you’re seeking a refined living room design or a workspace that maximises efficiency and minimises clutter, we are committed to offering the best home decor and commercial design solutions that perfectly match your specific needs and style preferences.

This is a staging enviroment