HomeBlogUncategorizedthe almighty god sermon by pastor adeboye

the almighty god sermon by pastor adeboye

3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not . Psalm 16 verse 11, the Bible says in His presence there is fullness of joy. The name is JESUS. COMPILATION OF 2022 HGS MESSAGE AND PRAYERS BY PASTOR [MRS] FOLU ADEBOYE PDF FORMAT, Audio / Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye / RCCG HGS, AUDIO: GOD OF BREAKTHROUGHS PASTOR [MRS] FOLU ADEBOYE, MARCH 2023 SPECIAL HOLY GHOST SERVICE, AUDIO: PASTOR E.A. Please lift your voice to the Almighty God and say, Father, from this moment onward, surround me and my family with horses and chariots of fire. Your email address will not be published. (Gen 17:1-4 NIV) When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty (El-Shaddai); walk before me and be blameless. I urge those of you in front capture the whole flag. Please my Father and my God, dont let me go away empty handed, dont let me go away empty handed, please Lord let me meet with You tonight, dont let me go away empty handed, dont let me go away empty handed. 1 Peter 5:7 (Amplified Bible) After all you are going to become divine treasurer. I will tell you a story of faith that can produced the miraculous. He can do all that He wills to do. But why are You drawing my attention to this at this particular time! Posted by Luckinson Akpos | Aug 8, 2020 | RCCG, Open Heavens | 0, Click HERE for Previous Open Heaven Devotional, RCCG 68TH ANNUAL CONVENTION, 2020FRIDAY AUGUST 7TH HOLY GHOST SERVICETHEME: WONDERFUL (DAY 5 EVENING SESSION)BY: PASTOR E.A. He wont watch you go astray Proverbs. He is the way out of no way. ADEBOYE DATE: 18TH APRIL, 2021 BIBLE TEXT: ISAIAH 66:1 If you believe that your. The sharks moved toward the fish with wings after losing the fish with many eyes, the fish flew out of the ocean, an eagle saw the fish in its domain and the fish with wings ended up as lunch for the eagle. Published December 22, 2020, Oh how wonderful is our God Power of Praise and Warship our daddy respectable father has taught us great things the differences between the two and their benefits including thanking God Aah! The Almighty God IS our Redeemer Lord who delivers. Go ahead talk to God for about seven minutes on three major things big things. 15 0 obj And say, Father, let me end well for the rest of my life, no more sickness, no more pain, no more sorrow, no more suffering let me end well. In removing all limitations of power, we arrive at the omnipotence of God, and we have access to that power to live effectively in an unholy world. we dont want to block the sight of. Audio: Going Higher (Part 50) Pastor E.A Adeboye, RCCG Online Sunday Service, February 20th, 2022. We are going to leave the flag here till Sunday. INTRO: We enter Gods house of worship with praise, honor, and glory Acts 16:35-40. 14 0 obj He took Apostle Paul, the Chief of sinners, (according to 1Timothy chapter 1 verse 15), and turned him to the Chiefest Apostle, (according to 2Corithians 11 verse 5). Suddenly, the front tire bursted and the car began to somersault, she shouted Jesus as the car was somersaulting the first time, the window of the car was opened and unseen set of hands picked her at the back of the vehicle through the window and sat her at the highway and she watched the car somersaulted five times before it landed on its back. He said because on Friday, the 7th of August, at Redemption camp, it will be a special occasion and the Holy Spirit will divide Himself into seven. 1.There is someone called the Most High, that is my God. Daddy says there is someone here tonight; your cry is that God will remember you. 29:15, Hebrews 12:29, Hebrews 10:31. Now those of you who are very old, who cant stand, you can sit down no problem. He loves and His love is wonderful, but He chastises too. For all things are possible with God, Mark 10:27. This mercy of the Almighty God is specific in its operation. In the Name that is above every other name, at long last God will hear you today. I was sharing briefly for those who followed the Holy Ghost Service on the Internet that I was going to Preach a Sermon first of all based on Exodus 17: 8-15 today before God told me to change the Sermon. read more, Scripture: Having experienced Gods mercy, David thus wrote in Psalm 40:1-2: I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. Just go ahead and praise the Almighty God, praise Him until he will hear you from the heavens, praise Him, praise Him, give Him glory give Him honour, give Him adoration, He is worthy to be praise, He is worth to be adored, He is worthy to be magnified, praise Him, praise the King of glory, the king of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient . Can you imagine a person like Saul, who persecuted the Church of God, becoming a mighty apostle of the gospel? John was one of the two (2) who said: Let us burn them up; let us call down Fire from Heaven like Elijah did and just burn them up. May 18, 2008 -- The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Gods grace grants us access to the things we dont deserve. BIBLE TEXT: MATTHEW 11:12. Can you imagine Paul saying he had wronged no one (2 Corinthians 7:2)? I said dont worry, God will provide for you, etcetera; you can go home now. stream The God, who is more than enough, can reverse the irreversible. BIBLE TEXT: REVELATION 3: 7-8. 5 0 obj He will surround you and your family with chariots and horses of fire. The size of His ears -His ears are so large, He can hear the prayers of everybody at the same time. And everything you wish for yourself, God will do for your neighbour also. e.gHow long are His leg wonderful Isaiah 66:1, How big is He together 2 Chronicles 16:18. He says you will begin to see traces of your fathers anointing in your ministrations. xYvF+zIchRz%+3$lA@@)?"%FcK~Tu~W!HeH5F[UVEjO?VxUl`1>K << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> After seeing a wealthy man reject the Gospel message, Jesus disciples asked how could self-made people ever humble themselves and embrace the Truth? She opened her mouth again, and closed it. Today, Lord God, Almighty, send Your word to Your children, let the power in Your word heal and set free, let miracles, signs and wonders happen in the life of all Your children all over the world today and at the end of everything, let Your name be glorified, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. This is because Gods power is expressed in harmony with His love, mercy, and wisdom. Now He asks me to tell you, it is as a result of prayer you prayed yesterday, and so when it happens. Let us open our Bible to Genesis chapter 17 verse 1. 14 0 R /Gs2 15 0 R >> /Font << /F1.0 8 0 R /F3.0 12 0 R /F2.0 11 0 R >> >> OUR STRENGTH AND SONG: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE RCCG FESTIVAL OF LIFE SERVICE, 21ST APRIL, 2023. INTRO: There are many names that describe the only true God. THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS OUR LORD (Outline) If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to info@rccg.org, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112. So, before we begin to ask for big things, first five minute, just thank God. God is however different even though He is the Almighty God and He is all powerful, yet His mercy endures forever. Evangelical/Non-Denominational. Praise God from the bottom of Your heart for this unique convention. When the angels are with Him, they cry Holy God. Now as you go back to your seat, let me make this few announcement, before we thank God for what He had done tonight. I hope take it to the very back. That All Sufficient God is here tonight, He has demonstrated His power, if you will obey Him, He will solve all your problem tonight. ii. ==> I pray for someone tonight, may the Almighty God set you up for major breakthrough. Lamentation 3:22-23, it is because of the mercy God we are not consumed, it is because of the mercy of the Almighty God we are still alive today.I pray for someone here tonight, you will enjoy the mercy of the Almighty God in the mighty name of Jesus. If God visited you mightily tonight, let me hear shout a mighty halleluyah. Our sin overwhelms us while God's forgiveness overcome us. Theme: The God Of Breakthrough, LIVE VIDEO: RCCG 2023 March Special Holy Ghost Service. Why do we have seven Spirits of God, seven Spirits of God? He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty, the condition for abiding is dwelling in the secret place of the Most high. God assures us that, even though He is almighty, its safe to approach God in prayer and to be at ease in His presence. You will say how does this apply to me, Glory is the opposite of shame. Our God is holy and pure.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'rccgonline_org-medrectangle-4','ezslot_7',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-rccgonline_org-medrectangle-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'rccgonline_org-medrectangle-4','ezslot_8',173,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-rccgonline_org-medrectangle-4-0_1');.medrectangle-4-multi-173{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Our Lord God Almighty created all things. RCCG Festival of life-Qatar 21st August 2015, Emirates launches up to 25% off sale to select destinations, one thousand Naira towards the new auditorium, LIVE VIDEO: RCCG April 2023 Holy Ghost Service. . "Almighty" is another word used in Scripture, always referring to God alone. Carson). 1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. All rights reserved | Site Credit: 2019 RCCG CONVENTION: FATHERS 7 MINUTES BLESSING, My Lagos Success Story by Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, Day 1 Morning Session Bible Study @ 2017 Holy Pilgrimage with Daddy G.O, RCCG 2018 April Specially Holy Ghost Service For Children, April 2018 Holy Communion Service Stronger Than Your Enemies 4, April 2018 Thanksgiving Service and Easter Sunday Celebration with Pastor E. A. Adeboye. endobj I said, it will be unto you according to your faith. 2.The Most high has a secret place, Psalm 27:5, in the time of trouble; in the time like this, He shall hide me in the secret of His tabernacle. Theme: Divine Touch, RCCG March 2023 Holy Ghost Service Special Song (Hymn). [ 10 0 R ] When the Holy Spirit was coming down to abide with Men at the birth of the Church in Acts 2: 1-4. Jeremiah 32 verse 27, says He is the God of all flesh and there is nothing too hard for Him. Having trouble logging into your account? Give Him all glory, give Him all honour, bless Him. TRINITY SUNDAY / PENTECOST 1 Believers proclaim: Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty. Continue with Recommended Cookies, OPEN HEAVEN MAY 2023, PRAYER POINTS, DAILY DECLARATIONS PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE >> Sermons >> RCCG SPECIAL SUNDAY SERVICE WITH PASTOR E.A. He is not a distant, impersonal force of nature, but the loving Creator who made us and who cares foer us individually. In Isaiah 66:1, He tells us that heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool. He is also the Truth: 2 Corinthians 13:8, you cant do anything against the truth. read more, Scripture: Give Him glory, give Him honour. No matter what you try, the truth we always remain the truth. 1 Kings 8:10-11, 1 Samuel 5:2-5, 1 Corinthians 15:41. Introduction Because you are here tonight, in the Name of the All sufficient God, you will never weep again. Tonight we are not going to ask for small things. PENTECOST 14 (A) - The Almighty God IS our Lord who promises. Not only is Jesus is the way out of problems, He is also the way to miracles, breakthrough, peace, success, promotion and everything beautiful even to heaven. David Taylor The second fish requested for two powerful wings; the second fish requested for two powerful wings so that it could fly out of the water. Adeboye during the Festival of Life (FOL) at the Excel Centre in London on 28th-29th November, 2008 . Even Angels stand thousands of kilometres away from God because of the wonders of His Glory. But the most important thing about Sound (Roar of Voice) is that it is associated with Divine Movement. I took the little money I had, divided it into two and gave her half it was in June. endobj Several years ago, one of my sons was promoted, they gave him beautiful recommendations, and for no other reason at all, not query, nothing, and they sacked him in his place of work. The Lord says there is someone here tonight, the Lord said I will give you a mighty testimony too. Until all the calamity is passed, we have a shadow where we can make our refuge. Abraham and Sarah must trust God. GENERAL PRAYERS. ==>May the blood of Jesus speak for you in Jesus name. From now on when you touch the sick they will recover. 20 Our fathers worshipped in this Mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the Place where men ought to worship. THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS OUR LORD (Outline) August 29, 2010 - Pentecost 14 - EXODUS 6:2-8 INTRO: There are many names that describe the only true God. Over the years, I have observed that the more powerful some people become, the more wicked they turn out to be. Those of you who have not surrendered your life to God, know that God is angry with the wicked every day, come and surrender your life to Him today. 1 This was my transcript of my notes of the sermon delivered by Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE, The God of Abraham, Isaac and JacobJehovah the Man of warYour mercy endureth forever and everOh praise His Holy name, JOIN US IN PRAYERS: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAYS OPEN HEAVEN 29 MARCH 2020 SUNDAY, JOIN US IN TODAYS DECLARATIONS: DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 29 MARCH 2020 SUNDAY, READ OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS: OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 29 MARCH 2020: SPIRIT, NOT LOGIC, READ TODAYS SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR ADULT: RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENTS MANUAL 29 MARCH 2020 SUNDAY, READ TODAYS TEENS SUNDAY SCHOOL: RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL MANUAL 29 SUNDAY MARCH 2020, READ TODAYS HOUSE FELLOWSHIP: RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP LEADERS MANUAL 29 MARCH 2020, READ TOMORROWS OPEN HEAVENS: OPEN HEAVEN 30 MARCH 2020 MONDAY. endobj But do it with all you heart With all your heart. God can do all things that are consistent with His divine character. Topic: THE GLORY SHALL BE RESTORED Alright open your Bible to Genesis chapter 17 verse 1. 3G*kb/,gKC/`ci*MaEr `NB ADEBOYE AT RCCG ABUNDANCE MEGA PARISH, UYO, AUDIO: PASTOR E.A. If you are one of those who will come to God when you need a miracle and move out after, you will be in trouble. GOD OF BREAKTHROUGHS: PASTOR EMMANUEL ADEGBOYEGA KALEJAIYE RCCG SHILOH HOUR SERVICE, 6TH MARCH, 2023. He assures and encourages them. The Bible says, the end of a thing is better that the beginning thereof. Bless His holy name. Peter was an ordinary fisherman, the world knows him today. 2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.). Father, Let Your greatness begin to manifest through me mightily. theme: the god of wonders ministering: pastor e.a. She said, I had been barren, I think twelve years, and the relatives of my husband said I should get out of the house if I dont have a child. SONG. He is the Life: John 11:25, He is the life, thats why He can give Resurrection to your eyes, hand legs and womb because He is the resurrection and the life. He asked God to open the boys eye, and he saw them surrounded by horses and chariot of fire. If are going to be the things that God want you to be, you must have divine protection. The Almighty God IS our Redeemer Lord who delivers. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. Dont be afraid. Try, If The Preacher Is Dead, The Sermon Will Be Dead, Chasing The Dream, Preaching Greatness, And Knowing Your Audience. MADE GREAT BY GRACE. In Luke 1:37, it is written, for with God nothing shall be impossible, that is the meaning of Almighty. Please listen as I recite the Apostles Creed: We all know what its like to be weak in faith. For 45 years Isaiah His names in all He is a Consuming Fire to me Our Father and our Mother You ase not going anywhere LongLife is your portion we are praying to God Almighty Thank you for all your teachings your Mentoring us to heaven Be Blessed, Your email address will not be published. PROPHESIES CONCERNING YOU AND DADDY G.O IN THIS CONVENTION. Genesis 19:15-16, Mark 10:46-52, Mark 1:40-45, Matthew 15:21-28, Acts 11:2-18, James 2:13. John 8:32, 36. God can be wonderfully angry, watch your steps. Magnify His holy name. But also, God is so holy he cannot lie. Dont let me go away empty handed tonight. Action Point: Receive all the promises discussed in the devotional study with thanksgiving. There is somebody here tonight, financially, things might be difficult, but next year convention you will be one of those who will sponsor it. We cannot will anything into existence; our power is narrowly confined. In spite of all His power and majesty, He remains merciful. Maybe you have been praying for years for someone or something. Lewis said that such people have a dislike of the miraculous; even if He could, they doubt if God would alter the laws of nature. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 16 0 obj Then, one Sunday he said he wanted to give a testimony, and they said yes! Soon after that, the sun rose, the pool dried and the fish with many eyes died.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'rccgonline_org-leader-1','ezslot_2',177,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-rccgonline_org-leader-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'rccgonline_org-leader-1','ezslot_3',177,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-rccgonline_org-leader-1-0_1');.leader-1-multi-177{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. The son of a physician said his father was the greatest because he is the doctor of the president. %PDF-1.3 God is rich in mercy. 3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed: 4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses. The son of the president said his father was the greatest because he is the number one man in the country. THE TESTIMONY OF A SECRET PLACE THE NAME OF JESUS. I got his letter last month, because the boy is in America. Bless the King of kings, bless the Lord of lords, bless the Ancient of days. That we have not thanked Him enough for what He had done in the past. Some of the things you are going to pray about will be big. adeboye date: 18th RCCG SOUTH EAST MINISTERS AND WORKERS CONFERENCE @ NNAMDI AZIKIWE STADIUM, ENUGU. I want to testify, that, I will be healed on that Sunday. WONDERS OF HIS LOVE: In 1 John 4:8, the bible calls Him love, the love that is willing to give His all. WE WORSHIP THE LORD (Outline) Almighty God, King of Kings and Lord of Lords; the One who is the Most High - We worship You. The story of three fishes living in an Ocean where there was a mother and a baby shark that love to eat fish. 2899 Jesus Christ is the sacrificing The presence of the Almighty will be heavy here. He simply speaks, and it is accomplished. Because on her right hand she was carrying a child, on her left hand she was carrying a child. The Almighty is on your side, shout JESUS again. INTRO: Our nation is blessed with the freedom of religion. That is while I was weeping that day. May 8, 2016 There are many of us who are what we are only by His grace.

Libra Child Cancer Mother, Harry Lopes Portuguese, Project Manager H1b Approval, List Of District Attorneys, Wisconsin Youth Hockey Tournaments, Articles T

Up to 10-year warranty

the almighty god sermon by pastor adeboye Up to 10-year warranty

Enjoy peace of mind with our 10-year warranty, providing you with long-term assurance for the quality and durability of our work.
45-day delivery

the almighty god sermon by pastor adeboye 45-day delivery

Experience prompt and efficient service with our 45-day delivery guarantee, ensuring that your project is completed within a specified timeframe.
600+ design experts

the almighty god sermon by pastor adeboye 600+ design experts

Harness the expertise of our vast team of over 600 design professionals who are passionate about creating exceptional interiors.
Post-installation service

the almighty god sermon by pastor adeboye Post-installation service

Our commitment doesn’t end with installation – our dedicated post-installation service ensures that we are there for you even after the project is completed.
WN Interiors
Mansoorabad Rd, Sahara Estate, Auto Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500070

At WN Interiors, we are passionate about providing both homeowners and businesses with customised and efficient design solutions that seamlessly combine functionality and aesthetics. Our team of expert designers specialises in interior design and decor, and is dedicated to working with you to create a personalised space that truly reflects your unique lifestyle or brand. Whether you’re seeking a refined living room design or a workspace that maximises efficiency and minimises clutter, we are committed to offering the best home decor and commercial design solutions that perfectly match your specific needs and style preferences.

This is a staging enviroment