HomeBlogUncategorizedtokyo revengers why did akkun push takemichi

tokyo revengers why did akkun push takemichi

Usually, he enjoyed nothing more than grabbing a drink with his friends at their favorite Izakaya, but today he couldn't bring himself to relax. Tokyo Revengers(, Tky Ribenjzu?) Takemichi said Mikey was welcome to come over anytime and the boy always looked happy to see them, his eyes would always crinkle and faint dimples would appear on his soft cheeks as his skin glowed in gentle pinks. From then on, Takemichi's ultimate goal has been to find a way to save Hina's life. There's a Lesson Behind Every Fight. They made it! He also loved Takemichi enough, to at least try and accept anyone the boy cared for, "Can't say he could pull it off though. Akkun meets Takemichi and tells him that he has been waiting for him to show up, stressing that they need to discuss something privately outside. If Mikey really did like Takemichi then depending on how deep those feelings went, he won't be getting over him any time soon. For more information, please see our Emma defended her brother clearly worried about what her friend thought, "He's just on a different wavelength compared to others". 24min. Maybe they can work on improving together.". 12 years later, Akkun now runs a hostess bar. "Shut up Takeomi, this is important!" left kudos on this work! [Tokyo Revengers] Sanzu takes drugs! For Izana, he wouldn't think twice. RELATED: Demon Slayer: Sanemi Could Have Been the Star - of a MUCH Darker Series. You might have a chance now that you're older." And jumps. Izana raised an eyebrow, "Go on. The high-school should be the priority, Takemichi could find other ways to commute. Luckily he wore slippers today, he nudged one off and held it up, "Backs to the wall.". 20 he pronounced every syllable slowly, "As long as you did nothing wrong, I don't care who it is. ", "Shut up Shion." The only issue was, he now had Kazutora to worry about. ", This might be the most bizarre interaction he had with his friends in a while, but shrugging it off was better than diving in too deep. Just before Akkun dies, he asks if Takemichi is here to save "him." While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. There are a lot of great characters in Tokyo Revengers. ", "I know you hate doing this." ", "I don't know why," Ran whipped a tear from his eye, "but the boss acting like a mom, makes me feel some type of way. She was strangely passionate about this, "And there's no one better at breaking people's walls than Takemichi-kun.". "What even is this conversation?" Not to mention, the fifteen minute bus ride to your apartment. Izana sighed. How he was killed? He peered up at the ex-commander under his long lashes, and Shinichiro could recognize when his friend was acting coy to get out of trouble, "he just might not make the best boyfriend, especially for someone like Takemichi. Akkun tells Takemichi not to hide it. Issue 2017-20 4. Chifuyu fucking loved it, and it was the only reason he wasn't complaining about wasting his break. Another question is why the leader ordered Akkun to do that task. Thank you for all of your support so far! Please consider turning it on! Akkun saying that he did not know that Hina had a little brother. The Haitans were doubled over laughing, "That's right Shion," Rindou snickered, "gang leaders are the worst. Seeing his comical expression, Izana groaned, "What is it now?" Mikey was an excellent leader, but he had no idea how to sell him as a "love interest". 2022.01.09. Chapter 10 It's revealed that Akkun was actually the one who drove a car into Hinata (killing her in the original timeline), and not only does he die as a result but Hinata as well. In general Tokyo Revengers as a whole puts a lot of emphasis on crying. 11. Takemichi and the other characters learn lessons from the past, which inspire and motivate them. He stretched his arms above his head to check, and no Mikey didn't sense any tension or sluggishness. His captain was going off the rails lately, Chifuyu glanced at the empty cans of monster drink laying on the floor, and hoped for the best. The same had been happening for the past few weeks, Chifuyu was beginning to suspect Kazutora might have been right about Mikey having a crush. "Listen Shin," Benkei rubbed the back of his neck with pursed lips, "your brother is a little too impulsive sometimes, and when you're as strong as him then it can get dangerous," he raised a hand to stop Shinichiro's rebuttal, "and no, I'm not saying he's going to hurt Takemichi, I'm just saying he'd be a handful to date. For the original manga series, see, Character Design - Kenichi nuki, Keiko ta. Izana was pretty much the same and look at him, sure he did a bunch of bad shit and went to juvie, but Shinichiro was confident his misbehavior wasn't an indication of any internalized trauma. "Why?" 2. The manga, as of now, has seen over 40 million copies in circulation as of September 2021. Season 1 Akkun and Takemichi are middle-school friends, both dedicated to Takemichi's far-fetched dream of becoming Japan's top delinquents, along with his other Mizo Middle friends. If so, whoever it is better stop. Shinichiro slammed his glass on the contour with a groan. She laughed fondly to herself, clearly remembering the day, "He was shining brightly like a hero, and I knew instantly that I liked him.". Chifuyu shrugged. ", "Everyone likes that song, and it's a very holy song. Hell, they had no problem paying the life expenses for a child they never met, just to keep Takemichi happy and out of their way. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Takemichi kicked his feet as he hummed along with the soothing melody. "It didn't go anywhere. Previous ", "Ohh but they might end up dating," Rindou smirked, "they looked pretty chummy in the bar. All rights reserved. ", "I don't know about that," Chifuyu hated to disagree with Baji-san, but he thought Mikey had a chance, "everyone in Takemichi's circle is eccentric, he likes taking care of people, and he seems to like spending time with Mikey. You may help contribute to the wiki by editing our articles and engaging with the community. He often reminds Takemichi of his perseverance and respects him as both a friend and division captain. It's gearing up to continue through the Summer 2021 season with its second cour, and with it comes an intense new arc as Takemichi Hanagaki is gearing up to deal with his toughest challenge yet. RELATED: Blue Box is Shonen Jump's Latest Bad(minton) Romance. The kid has a good head on his shoulders and he can reign in the worst of'em. They'll never hurt your feelings." A retelling of the Tokyo Revengers story we all know and love. What didn't belong on that list was: Gossiping about your very intimidating commander's love life, with the said commander's sister. Old Izana would've throttled Takemichi for not telling him about this, but current Izana thought before he acted. "Eh, yeah." Both Senju and Emma whirled around. "No? Kakucho shook his head. "Yes~" Ran looked so pleased with himself. The first and original timeline where adult Takemichi was pushed off the track was where he was nothing but a no name person with no connection whatsoever with toman, so why would anyone wanted to push him? A third season titled Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen has been announced . Chifuyu laughed at Kazutora's miffed face. "You want to act like children then you get punished like children." ", "Yeah, yeah whatever," he dismissed him, "now get out.". Surely, he can do better for himself. And as much as he loved him, on that day Shinichiro had honestly been terrified of his little brother, so was Emma and Keisuke. RELATED: My Hero Academia Season 5, Episode 6, Recap & Spoilers. Thank you so much! Season 3 He yelled, effectively silencing everyone in the room. Takemichi then remembers what Akkun said to him the past about going after Kiyomasa himself. Since they met, Emma had been nothing short of wonderful and Mikey was the warmest person he had ever met. Shinichiro was beginning to hate the word special. Chifuyu woke up in a cold sweat, his hands outstretched as he begged the commander to let Peke J go. What's the side effects of medication? The protagonist Takemichi, is one of the best. And without running over someone or damaging the car. For some reason, there was a curious yet cautious air around his friend today, "Not really," he said eventually, "the god of war game my dad bought finally arrived and Kazutora has become obsessed. I really don't want to know what Izana and Shinichiro will think about any of this. Izana pinched his eyebrows, there was no getting him to stop now. (He once walked by and saw a maniac Kazutora explaining something on a white board, and he was never more glad for the boy's chicken scratch because, whatever was written on there felt cursed). Naoto saved him as if he somehow, inexplicably knew that Takemichi would be in danger -- which means only one thing: time travel. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). "I was definitely saying that-" Takeomi nudged Benkei roughly. "Hold up," Shinichiro looked at his friends in confusion, "why are you all acting like Mikey has no chance?". Kisaki had warped Toman to the point where it not only killed Hina and Draken, but also broke Mikey and Akkun's souls. Izana wished Mucho was here, he was the only one to ever play seriously. Receive a special member icon, member gifts, vote in OTW elections, and choose from our new thank-you gifts. You enjoy the a number of contents about Tokyo revengers here. His voice was toneless and Takemichi couldn't see his face behind his hair. If you or someone you know is in emotional distress or considering suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Welcome to the Tokyo Revengers Wiki! ", Izana grunted, "Maybe instead of coming to annoy me, you should focus on other things." It's not much, but I'll be taking your side. He'd probably wallow in his own misery until he did something he'd regret. Yup, my little brothers are doing fine. The list was endless. "Izana, I promise to have your back. - June 28, 2021 07:28 pm EDT. Haven't read the manga yet, now going along with anime weekly. Last week, Chifuyu dreamt about them getting married. After witnessing his self-sacrifice and determination on many occasions, Akkun faithfully supports Takemichi in his endeavors, such as holding him up in fights, even as others see the odds against Takemichi, such as in his standoff with Izana. is a TV anime adaptation of the TokyoRevengers manga. ", Izana apologized once in a blue moon, yet Takemichi couldn't appreciate the sentiment behind it, "What for? Takemichi's heart sank. Season 2 He turned to the window and as he stared at the bright blue sky, he felt something unfurl in his chest as clarity suddenly struck him. At the beginning of the anime, he goes back in time after almost getting hit by a train. Tokyo Revengers Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Life was so much easier back then. Tokyo Revengers shocked with a brutal death scene in the newest episode of the series! Takemichi's time with Hinais abruptly cut short when he accidentally holds Naoto's hand. She didn't sound all that confident either. Akkun meets Takemichi and tells him that he has been waiting for him to show up, stressing that they need to discuss something privately outside. Out of everyone in the world, why was Mikey flirting with Takemichi? Shinichiro sighed and massaged his temples. When Draken died, Mikey changed for the worse. 9. But Takemichi also liked it when people were physically affectionate with him, so it was possible his receptiveness had amplified Mikey's behavior. As if reading his thoughts, his captain locked his eyes with him, "I don't really care who Takemichi likes, as long as he's happy. Even Baji-san steered clear from her war path. Hinata shifted on the bed and a brilliant blush spread on her face, "He saved me from a group of bullies, and I thought he was the coolest person ever." ", Shinichiro nodded quickly, "Y'know how Mikey and Takemichi met recently," he still wasn't sure on the details (every one of the kids was intentionally vague, he just knew they're hiding something), but the two of them got along instantly. ", "Nothing about that show was holy, didn't it have a masturbation scene?". is a TV anime adaptation of the TokyoRevengers manga. "He's very strong!" The delinquent even let comments calling them siblings slide, so Takemichi wasn't concerned about his reaction. His only options were to swallow his morals, keep his head down and obey Kisaki's orders. Director He was also very stubborn and loyal, his brother was the kind to hoard all things with sentimental value, from his toy figurine their father got him to his sleeping towel. Calmly, he stood up, "Okay, all of you line up." Name That was that. But if he seriously likes Takemichi, then he might be getting his first taste of rejection. Side characters do. He lost his Dorayaki because of this, and now he was going to go hungry. ", "And the boss is more of a dad than a mom." One day he learns that the only girlfriend he ever had back in middle school had been killed by the "Tokyo Manji Gang," a group of vicious criminals. Pages Keep in mind that they are all no named and have no connections to Toman aside from being Kiyomasa's goofer. Yeah, Hanagaki Takemichi was a fucking idol, but at least his position as the delinquent world's sweetheart kept him safe and single . They're just a little special. He didn't need some gangster dragging him down, "Takemichi should be dating someone smart and well-behaved. Guide Tokyo Revengers was deemed as one of the top three best-selling manga series in the first half of 2021, between November 2020 to May 2021, with an estimated total of over 5 million copies sold. Takemichi really admired that. He still planned to work through college and pay for his own expenses and he thought of donating most of the inheritance, but he knew his grandparents would be sad to see him struggle. And there was no limit from what he would give and ask from them. For more information, please see our His only normal date was a girl who volunteered at the same shelter, where they both decided they were better off as friends. While Takemichi accomplished a lot during the first season of Tokyo Revengers, he's made plenty of mistakes. How could he forget? Shinichiro pouted, "Are you saying Mikey's not good enough for Takemichi.". Not to mention the Akashi siblings. ", "You're right boss!" Ran tsked, "I double checked with the others, and Makoto said Mikey broke into their school, and told Michi he wants him. ", "It's fine, he's probably busy with his sleepover," Takemichi hesitated for a second. My little brother thinks my other little brother wants to fuck my emotional support little brother. This article explains why Atsushi Sendo, aka Akkun of the Tokyo Revengers, pushed Takemichi off the tracks and drove into Hinata's car, and why he was afraid of Tetta Kisaki so much. ", "If one day you had to pick between me and the person you're dating: Who would you choose? Mikey hasn't been a taboo topic around Izana for a while. Takemichi has proven time after time that crying doesn't make him weak. He had no idea what they were cooking up, but they appeared to be having fun with it. She said, her pleasant smile not faltering once. He watched Izana drive away and wondered, why he felt like he just signed a contract for life, but as he decided it didn't matter. If the Haitani brothers get involved then he is bound to get involved, and then it would be a matter of time before the other one will find out. There is a pretty interesting thing why akkun pushed him. Aside from the twisted kisaki, but during the original timeline he was not obsessed with Takemichi because he doesn't get on his way. Gang leaders are even worse!". Tokyo Revengers Shocks With SPOILER's Brutal Death, World's Rarest Yu-Gi-Oh Card Sells for Over $300K at Auction, Demon Slayer Season 3 Cliffhanger Sets Up Genya's Big Fight, One Piece Cosplay Transforms With Gear Fifth Luffy, Spy x Family Drops Massive Twilight vs. Thorn Princess Tease, Pokemon Horizons Synopsis Teases Roy's First Mission, Knights of the Zodiac Shares Sneak-Peek of Major Fight in New Clip, Demon Slayer Season 3 Sees Tanjiro Out a Major Weakness, King of the Hill Star Shares Update on Hulu Revival. "I know Mikey's actions were inexcusable," technically Shinichiro was excusing Mikey's behavior, and felt a little scummy for doing it, especially in front of Takeomi, "but he never attacked any of his friend or acted that unabashedly cruel to them again, and I honestly have no idea why he lost it that day. Kakucho sensed Izana's mounting anger, and immediately interjected. I know he's part of Takemichi's time travel ability, but how exactly was that established? This article explains the details of the future (present) death of Atsushi Sendou, aka Akkun in Tokyo Revengers, and the reasons behind it. "Hah?!" Takemichi was used to having the odds stacked against him, but he didn't allow that to stop him from doing what he believed to be right. Takemichi's mouth began to feel dry but he powered through. Previews. Damn and Kazutora is always saying I'm great at kissing ass. Currently, monopoly, go fish, uno, poker and strip poker were banned. His obsession was only directed to Hina on that timeline. Chapter 8 "He's not that great! Kakucho answered a tad too fast, "I brought you some snacks.". Privacy Policy. Chapter 8 Images Watch Tokyo Revengers on Crunchyroll! I hope you enjoyed these 2 chapters. Then in this timeline, Akkun's a high-ranking member of Toman with everything in the world but happiness. Takemichi had a way with people, and the moment you let him in, you'll end up adoring the boy. "You know," Hinata continued, "I fell for Takemichi-kun at first sight too, so I get it." "You did? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Relief flooded him the moment he spotted his friend, and as soon as Benkei sat down he blurted out, "What should I do?

Capricorn Man Eye Contact, Bay Of Biscay Wave Height Forecast, University Of Kentucky Cheer Coach Salary, Articles T

Up to 10-year warranty

tokyo revengers why did akkun push takemichi Up to 10-year warranty

Enjoy peace of mind with our 10-year warranty, providing you with long-term assurance for the quality and durability of our work.
45-day delivery

tokyo revengers why did akkun push takemichi 45-day delivery

Experience prompt and efficient service with our 45-day delivery guarantee, ensuring that your project is completed within a specified timeframe.
600+ design experts

tokyo revengers why did akkun push takemichi 600+ design experts

Harness the expertise of our vast team of over 600 design professionals who are passionate about creating exceptional interiors.
Post-installation service

tokyo revengers why did akkun push takemichi Post-installation service

Our commitment doesn’t end with installation – our dedicated post-installation service ensures that we are there for you even after the project is completed.
WN Interiors
Mansoorabad Rd, Sahara Estate, Auto Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500070

At WN Interiors, we are passionate about providing both homeowners and businesses with customised and efficient design solutions that seamlessly combine functionality and aesthetics. Our team of expert designers specialises in interior design and decor, and is dedicated to working with you to create a personalised space that truly reflects your unique lifestyle or brand. Whether you’re seeking a refined living room design or a workspace that maximises efficiency and minimises clutter, we are committed to offering the best home decor and commercial design solutions that perfectly match your specific needs and style preferences.

This is a staging enviroment