HomeBlogUncategorizedwhat is a prophetic mantle

what is a prophetic mantle

May God bless u Daddy,u send me a message telling me dat u have got an aproval or lead by Go to enpower me with de prophetic mantle infact i was very very when i heard it,u asked me of my full ditells,were i am etc,which i send to u pls sir am intrested,if u want me to come just let me know i will come,dis is my phone No:08064635973. If we sit under a dry or dead mantle, we will not prosper. Give me a heart of patience so that I may wait for your perfect timing. I want to do my masters and doctorate But LXX. He said you have to listen to instructions carefully. Your email address will not be published. And we should obey Gods spiritual laws that are in place by not cursing the person wearing the mantle or we will call judgement upon ourselves as we read before in Romans 13:1-7. The prophet's mantle was an indication of his authority and responsibility as God's chosen spokesman ( 2 Kings 2:8 ). It is a drape that positions you to walk in the authority God has given you and with the spiritual gifts He's assigned to you. Ezekiel said this: Now the hand of the LORD was upon me in the evening, afore he that was escaped came; and had opened my mouth, until he came to me in the morning; and my mouth was opened, and I was no more dumb (Ezekiel 33:22). It also helps knowing which prophetic personality you are. However, evil has gained positions of power without being anointed for such a position. We continued to praise God and thank Him, and then we went to bed in awh, really unaware of what had just taken place and to be honest really had no desire to tell anyone for fear of what they might think. That the thing that they were hoping for was a dead dog, a dog representing religion and white and black being a mixture of truth and lies. Your email address will not be published. David didnt become King immediately after being anointed by Samuel to be King because he wasnt ready. I turned back around and it was a dead dog to be specific a white and black dog, I stood there in unbelief and he said well look at mine its still a mushroom and I turned and looked and as he was holding it the mushroom turned transparent like a hologram he started turning it and as he was turning it the mushroom became translucent and shifted from appearing to be a mushroom into a dead pheasant, so then would continue to turn it back and forth trying to convince me that it was a mushroom. It is time we walk worthy of this Mantle and set the standards again for true prophets of the Lord Jesus Christ. Because they dont have a mantle. I then asked him if he would and he confidently said sure without blinking an eye he climbed the wall and moments later I heard this barrage of a drum solo that was really cool! In bad weather and for protection by night an upper garment was added. However, the office of the prophet is completely different. I thank the Lord for working and moving in your life. God's antidote is the mantle of fire which employs only a pure holy fire. But It also represented his appointment as a prophet of God. This led to the mantle being thrown onto Elisha. I am now going to read the second part of your post which concerns Joseph. I appreciate your blog, it has brought Many confuse the two, the gift of prophesy is just that a gift, you can ask for the gift to prophesy and you may prophesy every now and again. We know that King Saul was wearing the mantle of King. Thank you for your post. im called to the office of a prophet, for years i have been dying to self, purified until im empty, now i feel im spiritualy naked, i cant even pray let alone talk, pliz what is this, what should i do and how should i do it? The Lord will take it from there. If you have been given the ability to see dreams and visions and/or interpret it then you have been given the mantle of Daniel. She will be fully grown when the time is right. Are you truly following Jesus Christ and being the disciple He has listed in His Word? We are the result of the things we've been feeding on and we are the product of the mantle under which we sit. As a matter a fact, the old testament is full of stories of leaders that were considered evil. Ive been using the word Mantle as an ultimate position so far but I want you to think about it as something that is progressive so that you will be able to determine where you are in your own process. Blessings. Now lets look at this in the spiritual using these same principles. In this post I want to address the subject of mantles and anointings. He was giving her that mantle. Required fields are marked *. The peace of God comes only from God. It is clear in the Bible thAT NO ONE is in charge without God putting them there. Matthew 23:23 (KJV); Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! With Gods own mysterious but direct power, He can call any of His saints to inherit this power and in a way that is however He pleases. Well, in terms of what it is like to be a prophetess and a mom, it kind of goes back to living that spirit-led life versus living off a prophetic platform. There is an army of daughters rising, carrying the righteous justice of heaven. is the a possibility for the mantle 2 recover after it has been damaged or torn if that is possible? Some get one or two mantles with even more power or resemblance and some will get the mantle of one prophet and will be used by The Holy Spirit as vessels to manifest great anointing and power. THE GIFT OF PROPHECY AND THE MANTLE OF PROPHECY, Elisha needed to cooperate with the call of God, 100 Sacred Notes on Developing the Prophet. You can see that with the President, he has secret service and you cant get near to him because he has protection. A prophetic believer does not operate in the five fold neither can they open up a ministry. Thanks. Now, if someone who is anointed by God with no mantle holds a conference and doesnt obey and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, what do you think is going to happen? All I know is that I want to with all my heart do his will and do what he has called me to do. When Aaron and Miriam, complained and criticized Moses for his interracial marriage only Miriam was cursed with leprosy. You are on a journey and in a process that cannot be rushed, You need to position yourself to receive that mantle. No one who has been given Davids mantle would have the same exact life events and anointing as David himself. how does God pass a prophetic mantle to a prophet, how should a prophet protect a mantle? He has to pass the mantle to Joshua before God will publicly deal with him. A palm tree in the Bible signifies providence, divine wisdom and intelligence from the Lord - it is an opposite way of thinking to the world's. The location of this palm tree, between Ramah and Bethel, means "heights of the House of God." We must never operate from our own emotions or feelings, but strictly from the presence and power of All Mighty God. I then began to prophesy over my life, but this is very foggy and I didnt write these things down, everything seem surreal. I was asking people to pray for me and he was one of them. shalom, pliz help me understand here, can the Lord use someone to pass a mantle to u in a dream? The fact is that the traditional church is passing away and is being replaced by technology, outreach centers, and so called faith-based social services. Thank you for commenting. Can you explain? Dont quote me on this. He has the power to make decisions that he couldnt make as a civilian. I pray now God that you would show me the anointing and mantle that you have placed upon my life. I then seen the most vivid color of purple coming at me and covering me I yelled out purple and woke up. b (1) I am excited about the transition because there will be much work to do but I ask you, what will you do? Many fear being expelled from their church. All these evil things come from within and defile a man., Pingback: The Prophetic Mantle Free From Burdens Ministry. It applies to the guardian function of the. The prophets of old foretold what would take place in the nation if the people obeyed or disobeyed God. I even reread the story about Joseph in the Bible. And being ignorant of the spiritual forces out their will put you under attack. All magazine issues are available for download here. Essentially, a prophet is one that speaks on behalf of God. A few months ago, we launched a new YouTube Channel, Zoe Ministries Church. I am shouting as I read your post, God bless you Sir.. As I was in prayer I keep hearing the mantle is heavy on my life can you help me understanding more what the Lord is saying. I would imagine that every year he grew bigger and bigger until he was big enough to fit into Elis mantle, right? We are not in a popularity contest, but on assignment to complete the work given by the Lord himself. Sometimes I go in tell people did not even know I was prophesying. 3. 5Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience sake. Dont worry about meeting that person right away. When he was beaten for obeying God rather than men, Peter rejoiced that he was counted worthy to suffer shame for Jesus. Dr. James Henry Harris, Apostle Roger Collands, Apostle Amos Howard Sr., Bishop Randy Borders, Dr. Leonard Jeffries, Coach Jean Lloyd, and many more. Its been gradual. In March 2019, Zoe Ministries Inc. launched a quarterly magazine entitled Zoe Ministries Magazine given out to the Master Prophets Blessing Plan members. Come Alive That Resurrection Power is Still Within Us! Then people started falling out of their seats unto the floor and demons proceeded to scream and come out of them. There are notes and tones specifically for deliverance. He replied saying to me that I am Joseph and that was all. This is absolutely a profound reminder and excellent description of the call and mantle of a prophet/prophetess. Joseph was a prophet but he also had entrepreneurial assignments from God. I am a pastor and I will be starting my church in a few more months. These mantles will be used to halt the plans of the enemy and establish God's government on the earth. So many think tithing give them a place in Heaven. When someone comes to the Lord then turns back to sin they become a Back-slidder, which means they are disobedient. I am beginning to have what feels like a pulling to pray again. I was laying in my wifes arms and drifted off to sleep immediately I heard IT IS FINISHED!!! Solomon's Mantle is intertwined . How do I work around thatI know the voice of god it is very clear to me. You have a process that you have to go through. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 19:13, 19; 2 Kings. I wont go into to much further detail. I see the presence of carnal problems in the mist , even untill this day . OREKOYA'S PROPHETIC MANTLE: " (The Lord says:) The prophetic mantle of Nigeria is as new wine. We need to revere Him as LORD for He is the One Who Lives Forever and Ever and the One Who Reigns Forever and Ever. However, now that I walked into the store she was sure things were about to change. Im elated to know that this type of word is out there because there are so many who come in the name of the Lord yet doing their own will! The spirit does seem stronger on my life now and I have a deeper sense of peace. You just cant. Ministers called by GOD should live in prayer !!!!!!! I feel as if God is preparing me for the time when he is ready for me to walk in my anointing. Make sure you subscribe to our channel to stay updated when a new video is released. God has been moving me deeply in the prophetic in dreams, visions and words. Personal or corporate prophecy which is given by those who are not fivefold . [Heb. The topics in the magazine covers wellness, technology, ministry, events, testimonials and exclusive interviews with Archbishop E. Bernard Jordan and Pastor Debra Jordan. The last reply(July 10th)This answered my questionI was told more than once about having the Mantle over me.And I know God has used me as a vessel to prophesy, and has taking me behind the veil when praying for someone; and has taken me deeper into the word of God, and given me different spiritual gifts, however this gift prophetic isnt always activated and I was wondering what i needed to do to always operate and hear from God, to operated in the office of a prophet. We do not collect Gods people, but we direct the people to God and we never ever speak or prophesy anything the Lord has not spoken. My wife was questioning as to what happened because I was sleeping and then cried out purple. Deborah was known as a prophetess. A mantle is a covering a cloak which means that the prophetic mantle is a spiritual cloak, or covering that the Lord places on his prophets. Thanks,my regard to your family. An End to Idolatry 3 And if anyone still prophesies, his father and mother who bore him will say to him, 'You shall not remain alive, because you have spoken falsely in the name of the LORD.' When he prophesies, his father and mother who bore him will pierce him through. He stayed behind, and then what happened? It was just last month, it was revealed to me that i am a prophet. As people who operate in the prophetic realm, we are often drawn to the biblical account of Elijah and the prophetic mantle. Im a 48 years old woman. A mantle is used symbolically in the Bible as the righteous call and covering of God in fulfilling our destinies. So, the take away is this, when you have an anointing it can come and go. Although there were three types of mantles worn in biblical times, this one is the adderet/addereth, a cloak that could be made of animal hair and was a garment of distinction worn by kings and especially by prophets as in (1 Kings. Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. Your email address will not be published. Then there are prophets, these ones are called as a prophet by birth. Gods people are blindly going around calling evil, Good and whats Good, evil (Isaiah 5:20). Because you will flourish in this place. Your email address will not be published. The only thing I can tell you is that when you felt what seemed like water falling on you during worship, that was actually the outpouring of the prophetic anointing. However, the specific things I was looking for as evidence at their passing that I had received it are not there. Due to COVID-19, we have made the magazines available digitally on zoeministries.com. 16So David said to him, Your blood is on your own head, for your own mouth has testified against you, saying, I have killed the Lords anointed. . Kevin I have never heard the term prophetic priest. Asking God to show me. When Elijah departed, he went to Elisha and cast his mantle upon him before he left. In the English dictionary, it means a cloak or cape that symbolizes authority and responsibility. As you may have learned the office of the prophet is nothing like what has been pertrade by many that came before you. At the end of service, that man went on to do offering. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST ON THE PROPHETIC MANTLE. The Lord will not validate what he has not mandated, or prepared. This whole nation is a nation under condemnation for rebellion and witchcraft they go hand in hand- dont be a part of it or you will be destroyed along with it. Too many of Gods people are blind and wont allow their eyes to be opened and see they are being led astray by satan, our true enemy. Samuel served under Eli. Later, He said get a cloth(as He was talking, He showed me the particular piece of cloth He was referring to), pray over it and use it as your mantle. For the record I agree that we must have the fruits of the spirit. We should have both. There is no Moses sister mantle. A 2nd time I met this man, the pastor called this man a prophet. ! This is a part of the mantle. For the poeple of God and nations as the spirit Leads me. Now here are 2 personal stories that I can share that I feel will help you understand how to identify it. my mantle as a servant of God was just to speak in tongues.i do not know what am saying but people fall under the anointing when I lay hands on them.its begun when I had an encounter with a witch in my dreams.i prayed in tongues and they fled. Prophetic Utterance p.55 XIII. Even the unsaved, as we see with King Cyrus. Our host Tonka Johnson interviews and gives a powerful word fervantly. Some are given the calling to evangelize and they are so effective in doing that. And if we have someone who is siding with evil it is because of JUDGMENT. There are four distinct prophetic personalities: knower, hearer, seer, feeler. I have been researching it now and thank you for others who experienced something similar in a dream or vision! Watch or subscribe here. im a prophet by calling, no one seem 2 understand my situation even the greatest prophets i hav come acros, pliz help. James I, like you, hold the office of the prophet; yet my discernment tells me that we each flow within a different context. Tnx alot. The "Tarumah offering, which the first 2.5% of all your increase, is biblically, supposed to go to your supervising priest, then the tithe to the church and so on. DISTINGUISHING THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY LEVEL, THE GIFT OF PROPHECY AND THE MANTLE OF PROPHECY, 100 Sacred Notes on Developing the Prophet. 3For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. He is not an Indian giver. So you see there is something to this God save the Queen. So Im truly encouraged by your writing. Misuse of this trait: Lack tactfulness in rebuke If you have issues with submission to any authority no matter who they are then you are walking in rebellion and need to talk to God about it and repent. 1 Corinthians 5:9-13 (NKJV); I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. When I say we couldnt get out of our seats, I mean that I tried to stand up and I couldnt because I literally felt a force pinning me into the seat. The Watchmen will usher in the decree. Again, he changed his mantle! And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men. I then gave the 2 ice-creams in cones to my husband and asked him to wait for me while i pay for them.He then waited under a tree outside while talking to some friends. A pastor may be considered a prophetic pastor, a teacher may be called a prophetic teacher. This one artist came on stage singing a note. In March 2019, Master Prophet, Archbishop E. Bernard Jordan introduced new revelation concerning tithes and offerings to the Zoe Ministries Community that put giving into divine alignment with God's word. Grant me grace to go through my process. I hope I have helped some, but for greater understanding, please seek The MOST HIGH. In Matthew 10:8 the Lord Jesus instructs His disciples to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. So start paying attention because there is something on you as well which you may not even realize is there. He gave me 2 Corinthians 6:17 (Therefore Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Ability to divide the word of truth. Thank you for writing about the mantle and office of the prophtess/prophet Im worried and not sure if I know what these dreams mean. The Bible is filled with examples of how God speaks through dreams, visions, and prophetic words to give direction, strategy, and understanding to His people. This is the dimension where the prophet receives his or her mantle. Themes: Four moments when "Garments" play a key role in the stories of Elijah and Elisha. Lord, have Your way. Leading Question: "Which prophet's experience do you find more attractive, that of Elijah or that of Elisha? A prophet may receive the calling to the office of the prophet, but must be prepared to carry the mantle. Ive only seen 1 Christian artist with this mantle. This was a theater that holds about 15, 000 people. Forever decreasing as the the HOLYSPIRIT increases brings us to ministerial maturity. Hello Sir, It is in the spirit and it is an anointing. The mantle was first mentioned in the Old Testament, as a garment worn by several prophets including Elijah and Elisha.In 2 Kings 2:11-14, the mantle passing from Elijah the prophet, to Elisha, his successor, symbolizes the passing of prophetic authority: . This is what the Sovereign of the UK wears and when she passes that mantle it will go to the next person (we think Prince Charles) and he will begin to wear it. He was not a doom and gloom prophet with an apocalyptic forecast every three years; instead, he was a voice of hope to those who needed it the most. 20:20) The prophetic mantle is key to destiny fulfilment Deceiving many by slowly poisoning their minds, which will eventually kill their spirit; and possible their lives. 13:4). But now I am ready to do what ever God want me to do. God. Only a true born/called prophet can do this. I would be open to further interpretation. He needed to grow into it. Read ezekiel 13&14. One's daily work was performed while usually wearing only an undergarment such as a waist cloth or tunic. Ive never seen anything like it before and never since. Hi Mike, I guess you could ask God for a mantle but you are going to need training and mentoring in order to use it. In November 2019, Master Prophet Archbishop E. Bernard Jordan released a brand new podcast, Prophecology: The Podcast.

Why Did Barbara Bel Geddes Leave Dallas In 1990, Boise State Vs San Jose State, David Dukes Cause Of Death, Manuscript Under Editorial Consideration Nature Biotechnology, Articles W

Up to 10-year warranty

what is a prophetic mantle Up to 10-year warranty

Enjoy peace of mind with our 10-year warranty, providing you with long-term assurance for the quality and durability of our work.
45-day delivery

what is a prophetic mantle 45-day delivery

Experience prompt and efficient service with our 45-day delivery guarantee, ensuring that your project is completed within a specified timeframe.
600+ design experts

what is a prophetic mantle 600+ design experts

Harness the expertise of our vast team of over 600 design professionals who are passionate about creating exceptional interiors.
Post-installation service

what is a prophetic mantle Post-installation service

Our commitment doesn’t end with installation – our dedicated post-installation service ensures that we are there for you even after the project is completed.
WN Interiors
Mansoorabad Rd, Sahara Estate, Auto Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500070

At WN Interiors, we are passionate about providing both homeowners and businesses with customised and efficient design solutions that seamlessly combine functionality and aesthetics. Our team of expert designers specialises in interior design and decor, and is dedicated to working with you to create a personalised space that truly reflects your unique lifestyle or brand. Whether you’re seeking a refined living room design or a workspace that maximises efficiency and minimises clutter, we are committed to offering the best home decor and commercial design solutions that perfectly match your specific needs and style preferences.

This is a staging enviroment